Chapter 11

A/n
Okay I will just say this "OMFG I FINALLY UPDATED"
Sorry that I haven't updated for a while... I will try my best to update so fast I can. But here is chapter 11 I hope you guys love it and again I'm soooooo sorry I haven't updated for a while T^T. Thank you for waiting for this chapter❤❤
Okay now you can read this chapter hehe❤❤

Sehun’s P.O.V

I woke up but I was just laying in my bed and looked up.

‘Do I like y/n or Bella?’ I was thinking to myself.  I really like Bella because she is nice and beautiful but y/n...idk. She seemed nice yesterday and she is beautiful, but what if she is a murder and gonna kill us all.

“Stop thinking already” I said out loud and then took the pillow over my face.

“Sehun” Suho said and walked into my room.

“We need to talk” He continue and sit in my bed.

“What?” I asked and sit up.

“Why didn't you call or text one of us or answer us” He said and looked at me.

“Sorry but I fall asleep” I said and looked back at him.

“That is okay but next time call or text us okay” He said and I nodded my head yes.

“So what is on your mind Sehun?” He looked at me with a worried face.

“Idk…nothing I guess” I looked down.

“You can tell me everything” He gently put his hand on my back.

“I'm unsure about my feelings” I simply said.

“What do you mean?” He sit down in my bed.

“I don't know if I'm in love or not” I looked at him.

“Who is this person who make you feel like this?”

“Y/n and Bella” he looked so shocked when I said it.

“Oh…I think you should listen to your heart and you should talk to the both of them” He said. Hmmm maybe I should but how, I only have Bella's number.

“Sehun just put a letter in Y/n’s locker” Well it seems like he could read my mind.

“Yeah, thank you omma Suho” I laughed a little. How stupid can I be why didn't I think about it. I will give her the letter today…wait we don't have school this week…fuck.

“Suho we don't have school the rest of this week how am I supposed to give her the letter?” I make a baby voice.

“She is still working right? So just give her the letter today when we drink bubble tea” He said. Yeah that is probably the best. I took paper and a pen and started to write the letter.

>Time skip to the bubble tea shop<

I hold the letter close to me and sit down beside Lay.

“Hey do you guys want the one you always take?” Y/n asked us all.

“Yes” Suho said and give her a smile and she return it with a smile.

“Ummm Y/n this is for you” I said and give her the letter. She looked at me confused but smiled at me anyways.

“Thank you” She said and bow down, the she left

Y/n’s P.O.V

I wonder why Sehun would give me a letter. I'm sitting in Lisa’s office because she is taking care of everything outside right now. I open the letter and read it.

‘Hey Y/n...I was wondering if you wanted to meet me 5pm outside the shop and we could grab something to eat and get to know each other…I will be there and waiting//Sehun’

Awww he wants to get to know me how sweet of him. I should found something good to wear so I don't look stupid.

“Y/n why are you smiling for?” Lisa walked in to the room and I didn't know I was smiling.

“Ummm…nothing…” I said and hide the letter behind my back.

“Hey let me see” She says and try to take it from me. After a while she got it and read it out loud.

“Ohhh he is asking you out on a date” She say and wiggle her eyebrows.

“Yah Lisa he just want to get to know me” I said and blushed a little.

“Sureeee” She give me back the letter and give me a smirk.

“Use condoms” She said and left.

“YAH LISA IT IS NOTHING LIKE THAT!!!!” I screamed and blush more. Why does she needs to be so mean.

>Time skip to 5pm<

I was waiting for him. I looked at my phone clock and saw it just became 5pm.

“Hey” I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Sehun and he looked so handsome. (idk how I should explain his look so here is just the picture)

 (idk how I should explain his look so here is just the picture)

Sehun’s P.O.V.

“Hey” I said to Y/n and she turned around. She looks so beautiful and cute. (same here I will just put in the picture)

“So where are we going?” she asked and looked at me

“You will see when we are there” I simply said and we started to walk to the place. After some minuets we arrived to the place.

“Omg Sehun this is so beautiful I love it” she said and hugged me.

“Sorry” she apologize right after she hugged me.

“Haha don't be sorry” I said and smile at her and she smile back.