Another Note + Your Vote

I'm back!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't made anything in a while.

So, for International Fanworks Day (Feb. 15) I will begin officially advertising my next BTS fic!

Currently, I have three in the works that I'm comfortable with starting, but I wanted to get your opinions.

Please comment on which of the following you'd like to see next. (Unlimited voting)

The Sun is Blinding: A Hoseok soulmate AU featuring the first time seeing colors trope, working Bangtan (non-famous AU), and a heck of a lot of color symbology. (Flower shop mascot Hoseok is my favorite Hoseok.)

Pluto's not a Planet; We are not Stars: A Jin Hogwarts AU featuring somewhat believable age gaps, a lot of stars, and hints of Vkook. (But they're like 12 in this fic, so only hints.)

Bright and Shiny Things: A Yoongi Cat Shifter AU (non-famous) featuring warlock couple Namjin, witch reader, and possible EXO cameos if I get my shit together enough to write them. (Everyone's something magical!) 

Please leave your votes, and spread the word! I hope to eventually write all of these, but I wanted to see what you guys wanted first! Voting ends February 11, 2018 at 12:00 AM EST!

Always and Forever,

Bastanubis29