Her New Home

*at the house*

"C'mon, Aricka, I'll show you your room," Patton says, and his excitement was honestly contagious. I follow him up the stairs, and he opens a door. I gasp when I see what my room looks like:

I walk in, and run to the teddy bear on my bed-it was huge! "I'm going to name it-hm

I walk in, and run to the teddy bear on my bed-it was huge! "I'm going to name it-hm...Apollo!" Logan was now at the door, standing next to Patton. 

"Do you like it here," he asks. I turn to face him and nod.

"I love it here!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*with Roman, Virgil, and Thomas*

*3rd person*

"We need to tell her. Now."-Virgil.

"Virgil, she just got here."-Roman.

"What if she already knows?"-Thomas

"We have to tell her. Now, or if we don't, she'll start wondering why we pop up everywhere instead of just walking." Virgil counters. Roman hesitates.

"You've got a point." at that point, Aricka runs in, and tackles Roman.

"HIII ROMAN!" she exclaims, giggling. "I love my room, thank you!"

"You're welcome," he says, hugging her back.  She looks at Virgil.

"I almost forgot to tell you I love your jacket, I want one too!" A small smile crosses Virgil's face, and Roman knew he was now also under whatever spell this girl had cast on him.

"You do?" he asks, and she nods.

"Purple and black are my favorite colors." Roman was itching just to snap his fingers and give her the jacket-but this was Virgil and Aricka's moment. "Do you like Nightmare Before Christmas?"

"Yeah, actually, I do," he says. "C'mon, I've got something to show you." she takes his offered hand, and they go to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Aricka and Virgil*

"Wow,"  I whisper, walking into his room. It was black, and purple-"Eep! Spiders," I gasp, but giggle. "That scared me for a second." Walking in farther, I saw The Nightmare Before Christmas posters. "Whoa.." I reach out and touch one of them, and feel something drape around my shoulders.

"I made an extra-you know-just in case I lost this one. But you can have it," Virgil says, referring to the jacket similar to his he'd given me.  I slip my arms through and giggle at the sudden sweater paws I had. 

"Thanks, Verge," I reply, and hug him. He tenses, but then he hugs me back. 

"No problem."