Aricka and Remy

(Because this smol bean has captured my heart. No worries, Virgil's still my baby. )

*Aricka POV*

"Remy! Remy-Remy-Remy!" I yell, running into his room and jumping onto his bed-I know, he actually has a bed. "Remy, can we go outside and sketch?" Remy and I both liked to draw, and sometimes he'd give me pointers on how to do better.

"Sure, after I get ready," he says, and I leave his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip*

We sat in the park and started sketching the first thing we thought of-I chose Remy.  He wasn't wearing his sunglasses today-a first. Well, I should say the reason is, is because he put them in my hair so he could see what he was doing. His hair was falling into his eyes, and he'd blow it away in annoyance. Hold still Remy. I wanted to say that, but then I'd ruin what I was drawing: him with his hair in his eyes, sketching a picture, looking-for once-relaxed and rested.

"Do you like staring at me?" he asks, making me jump. He'd caught me. Dang it; now I'll have to tell him. "I mean, I know I look good, but you don't have to gawk." I giggle, and reply, 

"Shh, you'll ruin your surprise, Rem." he rolls his eyes.

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip*

"Alright, let's show each other our sketches," I suggest, and we show each other. He'd drawn the gazebo where so many good memories of mine had happened-and I'd just chosen to draw him. "Wow, Rem. It's amazing." I say, smiling. 

"I like yours, too-you chose to draw me?" I nod. "Why?"

"B-because you just seemed so relaxed. I wanted to capture that."