Can You Feel My Heart Beat?

Today was the day. Tour started as soon as they got on that bus. Aricka gets dressed and curls her hair. Remy walks in. "Need help?" 

"Can you put my flower crown on?" she asks. He does and hugs her from behind.

"You're nervous-I can feel you shaking," he says.

"No duh, you're hugging me," she replies. Remy laughs and steps away.  "Dan's coming over before we leave. He wants to say goodbye-and plus he's dogsitting PJ while I'm gone." the puppy whines at his name being mentioned. "I know, baby, I'll miss you too."

"Honey, you don't need a man if you keep babying that dog," Remy says. She rolls her eyes, grabs her suitcase/carry-on bag/makeup bag, and the pair walks out.

"I'll always need Patton Jr, Rem. Don't you worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip*

Dan could see Aricka was nervous, so when he hugged her, he held his hand over her heart. "Can you feel my heartbeat?" he asks. She nods. "Breath. You're okay. You have no reason to be nervous. Everyone's going to love you just like I do."

"What?" he flushes-did he say that out loud?"

"Yeah-I-I know you just had a nasty break-up, but I do.." he trails off and looks away. She smiles and hugs him tighter.

"I love you too. Let's keep talking while I'm on tour, okay?" he nods, and as they let go, he picks up PJ and waves his paw. "Bye PJ!" she calls and lets Roman help her on the rest of the way.

Dan saw her go to a window, and wave through it. He waves back and smiles.

Now I have seven lonely months without her...he thinks.