Disney

*Aricka*

I held Patton's hand as we walked in, and gasped at my first look of Main Street-it was so much bigger than I imagined! "Whoa..." is all I can say. "I must be dreaming..."

"I can pinch you," Virgil says with an impish smirk. I shake my head no quickly.

"No thank you, Verge." 

"Good choice," Roman whispers in my ear, making me giggle. "Where to first?"

"Fantasyland!" Patton and I cheer. 

"I wanna meet Rapunzel."

"Wait-first we need to get Aricka an autograph book and lanyard!" Thomas says.

I'd never been to Disney before-so what he said made no sense to me. "What?"

"If you meet characters, you'll want the autograph book to get their autograph," Roman explains.

"And you can buy pins to put on your lanyard," Patton adds.  We walk into a shop, and I picked a Tinkerbell lanyard to match Roman's Peter Pan one.

  We walk into a shop, and I picked a Tinkerbell lanyard to match Roman's Peter Pan one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, next stop, Fantasyland," Thomas says. I grab Virgil's hand, and we walk out. (I think this whole big bro!Virgil and little sis!Aricka thing is going to work-what do you guys think?)

*time skip*

We were walking around when I spotted a familiar character-Rapunzel! "Thomas-look!" I exclaim, and we walk over to her. She waves at me and gives me a hug.

"Hello," she says, "What's your name?"

"Aricka," I reply, handing her my book. She signs it.

"Are you having fun, Aricka?" 

"Yeah, I am. I've never been here before, but I love it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter Pan was hanging around Peter Pan's Flight ride. "Hi!" he says and signs my autograph book. We talk for a while, and Patton takes our picture. We talk about Captain Hook, and he asks me,  "Are you a Lost Boy or a Pirate?"

"Lost boy, definitely." he gives me a hug.

"If Captain Hook ever messes with you, just tell him you're under my protection, Lost Girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip to the parade*

It was time for the parade. Roman was giving me a piggy-back ride, so I could see the parade better-I was really short. I held my Stitch plush close and grinned, the excitement getting to me, and the music began. The Headless Horseman suddenly rode by. "Wow!" I exclaim. "Look! I see Tigger and Goofy!" I wave at Tigger, and he waves back. "Look! The Mad Hatter!"

Snow White walks over and blows me a kiss. I blow one back to her. Then Mickey's float came by. Peter Pan's float came by, and he waved at me. "Aricka!" he hollers. "Hi!"

"Hi, Peter!"  I wave back at him. Wendy waves at me too.  Captain Jack's float was next, and I shyly waved up at him. He waved back, making me blush.  A bunch of other floats went by, but I was looking for  Chip and Dale. 

Chip walks up and holds up his hand, and I high five him. Then Wreck-It Ralph came by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time skip*

"Wow, that was incredible!" I exclaim as we eat ice cream. "I can't wait to see the fireworks."  I was sitting in between Logan and Virgil. 

"The fireworks start at nine," Logan comments. I grin, and keep eating. 

"I take it you like Disney so far,"  Thomas says.

"I wish we could come back tomorrow." I comment and look at my autograph book: Mickey, Rapunzel, Peter Pan, Aladdin-"I'd love it if we could find Ariel or Belle. They're my favorite princesses."

"Right now, Ariel's in her grotto. I can get us a FastPass to go if you want," Roman offers. 

"Sure," Thomas agrees, "Let's go." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*another time skip because I'm bad at filling gaps*

Ariel was sooo amazing! We talked about Flounder, sang a bit of Part of Your World, and got a picture together after she signed my book. Now it was time for the firework show.

This time, Virgil was giving me a piggy-back ride so I could see.  

The first fireworks lit up, I let out an "Ooh..." in awe. "Ro, Virge-lookit! Pat, Lo! See?"  Everything was so pretty, and spooky. I had goosebumps the whole time. "This Is Halloween," started playing, and I began singing along with it.  

"Poor Unfortunate Souls," started playing, and I began to sing the lyrics at the top of my lungs, switching as the songs did. I love Disney music, so to hear all of them here made it more amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3rd Person*

Aricka fell asleep half-way through the closing ceremony. Virgil carried her back to the monorail and held her on his lap until they got to the car.

When they got home, it was the four Sides who took her to her room and tucked her in. "Night," they all whisper, but Logan stays behind. When no one was watching, he pulls a Nemo plush out of his bag and tucked it under her arm. 

"Goodnight," he whispers and sneaks out

"Goodnight," he whispers and sneaks out. Aricka opens her eyes after she's sure she's gone and hugs the plush close.

"Night Logan. I love you."