This Is-Interesting...

(okay guys I can't wait to do this- if you remember my author's sides story, then you'll know what's probably about to happen...)

*Aricka* 

It was my first Sanders Sides video-well, my first video with Thomas period-and I was a nervous wreck. Not only that, but today, I had planned on telling them my secret-well, Thomas, Roman, Patton, and Logan, Virgil already knows:  I have Sides, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Vira asks. I nod and squeeze her hand. 

"We'll be fine, V. We're gonna be with Virgil the whole time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(For this, I'm only bringing in Pat, Logann, Roma, and Vira.)

I sit next to Virgil, and we wait until it was our turn. Virgil went first. "Aren't you missing something?" he asks.

"What do you mean, Virgil?" that was my cue. I pop up, and say,

"Hi! I'm Aricka, and I was adopted by Thomas!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip because I really want to write their reactions*

"Um-guys-can I tell you a secret?" I ask after the video ended. Thomas nods, and we all sit down. "There's really no easy way to do this, but-ROMA! LOGANN! PAT! VIRA!" one by one, my four Sides appeared. "I have Sides, too. You can probably guess, but-"

"I'm her Morality!" Pat says.

"I'm her Logic," Logann also said.

"I am Creativity!" Roma adds.

"And I'm Anxiety," Vira finishes. I don't look at them, because I was scared of their reaction-I just looked at Logann. 

"So, yeah that's my secret," I tell them, and it was quiet for a few minutes.  Then Roman speaks up,

"This is interesting."

"It's definitely something new-I thought Thomas was the only one with manifested Sides," Logan adds. 

"But Aricka-thank you, for telling us," Patton says. I finally look at him and grin. He smiles back at me. 

Vira scoots closer to me. "Are you sure it's okay?" she asks. (I'm keeping their names, but I'm going to find actual pictures of them for this story-like, girls to portray them.) Vira was normally really shy, so this was new for us to hear her speak right away.

"It's fine," Thomas finally says. Logann and Logan look at each other. (For this, I'll probably call my Logann Lola, and Logan's going to be Logan still.

"Thanks for-like-not freaking out," I tell him.

"Why would I freak out?" I shrug.

"I don't know-I mean-it's like Logan said-you're the only one that they knew that had manifested Sides-I thought you'd freak."

"That was my fault..." Vira mumbles, pulling her jacket closer around her. 

"Hey, no-Vira, look at me," I tell her. "It's not your fault-okay?" she nods, but I knew she didn't really believe me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay...

So Aricka has Sides too.

THIS ONE WAS SHORT AND NOT VERY GOOD I KNOW!!!

But-I thought it'd be a bit of a twist if Aricka had sides too.

Like I said, pictures for Pat, Logann/Lola, Roma, and Vira will be up in the next chapter.

SEE YA MY PANDAS!!!!

<3 <3 <3