Patton and Aricka: Cookie Dough Lovers

"Mooooommm.," Aricka yells, running into Patton's room.  Patton had gotten used to being called that-he wasn't salty at all about the factoid that Aricka called Thomas Dad instead of him.

"Yes, Aricka?"

"Can we make cookies?" the dad-like trait nods, and she slips her hand into his, and they walk to the kitchen together. 

"What kind of cookies should we make?"  he asks, helping her put her purple apron on. She giggles when she helps him tie his own.

"Snickerdoodle or chocolate chip!" they turn and look at each other.

"Let's do both!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip*

The kitchen looked like the world war of food had taken place.  Flour, eggshells, and sugar was EVERYWHERE-it even covered the two bakers! "C'mon, let's clean up," Patton says. He grabbed an egg too hard, and it cracked in his hand. "Guess the yolk's on me."

"That's so flour," she says, throwing a handful of the white powder at him. 

Then Logan walks in. "Did you two make food-or did you  just make a mess?"

"We're making cookies Lo!" Aricka answers, grabbing some chocolate chip cookie dough and eating it. "Mm, the dough is so good!" he came over and sampled some as well, before dabbing a stray bit of flour on her nose. "Hey! Lo!" she protests.

"Just remember-you always "bake" my day."

"DAD JOKE!"