Disney Time Again!!

*June 13*

"Aricka, get up," Virgil says, shaking her awake. She opens her eyes and reaches for her glasses. "It's Disney Day."

That made her get up faster. "Yes! Disney Day! Help me pick out my outfit?" he nods, and they walk to her closet together. "Is Roman going to get you something today?"

"Why'd you ask that?"

"Cause I saw you two kiss. And you've been holding hands a lot lately. Are you boyfriends now?" Virgil nods and hands her a red dress that had a small black belt around the waist and leggings. "That's awesome! Prinxiety is real!"

"Prinxiety?" he could've probably guessed what it stood for, but he liked talking to Aricka; if he hadn't mentioned that fact already.

"It's yours and Roman's ship name-like Destiel. Ooh! Or Logicality-that's Logie and Pat's!" Virgil smiles as he grabs her boots-they were brown and reached her knees.

"Go get dressed and I'll do your hair," he instructs. She nods and runs to the bathroom while he grabs the curling iron and hairspray. 

"I bet she'll ask Roman to do her makeup."

"She'll ask Roman to do what?" Virgil jumps as Roman appears.

"Jeez Sir-Sing-A Lot, warn a person before you just waltz in like that," he says. The prince-like trait just laughs and walks over, wrapping his arms around Virgil and putting his chin on top of Verge's head. 

"What fun would that be?" Aricka walks in at that point. Roman tries to walk away, but Virgil holds his hands.

"She knew already."

"It's cool, Ro. I think it's cute."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil quickly curls Aricka's hair, and then Roman starts on her makeup.  "Are Patton and Logan dating?" she asks.

"Can you keep a secret?" Roman asks. She nods. "Yes, they are." She smiles.

"I knew it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*time skip to Disney*

Aricka holds Mark's hand as they use their Fast Passes to get into the Magic Kingdom. They were staying at Disney for a week, and they'd already been to their hotel. "There's magic everywhere!" she exclaims as they walk into Main Street. "Magic on Main Street, magic in Fantasyland...MAGIC!" 

"Who gave her sugar?" Thomas jokes and Aricka rolls her eyes.

"I haven't had sugar at all this morning but I did have orange juice!"

"That explains it," Logan says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The same Peter Pan that had been there the last time the Sanders Family went to Disney was there now. "Aricka! My brave and valiant Lost Girl!" he runs over and hugs her. "Fought any pirates lately?" 

"Uh-huh. A mean one. My friend and I fought valiantly, but alas, I was the only one who survived."  Peter and Aricka take a picture together, and as they leave, Peter takes her hands and kisses them.

"Keep fighting Aricka."

"Thanks Peter!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~