School-And A Surprise...

(Logan is now a teacher aide at her school. Don't ask me how I need one of her "brothers" working at her school.)

Aricka grabs her bookbag and runs outside to the car, where Logan was waiting. "Sorry I took so long," she says.

"Don't worry about it." Logan answers.  As was their routine, Aricka picked the first song-on the Broadway channel. "Back To School," from Grease, was playing. 

"Spending my vacation in the summer sun..." Logan joined in on this one, since he knew the lyrics. "Gettin' lotsa action and a lotsa fun! Scorin' like a bandit til the bubble burst..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Aricka POV*

"DODIE! MARK!" Jack and I ran up to our respective best friends and we chattered eagerly on our way to the auditorium.

In Drama class, Jack, Mark, Dodie, Ethan, Dan, Phil and I almost screamed when we found out the musical was going to be Shrek the Musical. (A/N: when I found out that IRl this was the musical my school was doing, I had a fangirl attack.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Auditions were going to be next Tuesday after school. Jack and I held hands on the bus, and talked about what who we were going to audition for.