Chapter Two

Hi guys, so before I start I just want to say that I've literally stayed up all night an driven myself to exhaustion by writing this all tonight, so I'd appreciate very much if you'd vote for this story! If you do, thank you very much, I love you guys a whole bunch.

---

Kellin's POV

"Jenna, answer the phone please. I have good news for you and I know you're there." I said hastily. I'm very impatient sometimes. Still, no response. "Listen, I know you're pissed because I yet again, ignored your message saying I need to see a doctor. But I did now and I'm going to therapy Tuesdays and Thursdays to get things straightened out. So just please pick up the phone and let's try to be civil." I heard a thud and then Jenna's voice. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god you got help Kellin! I'm sorry I've ignored you, it just pissed me off that you wouldn't see a doctor. I didn't want you to do shit you didn't want to, but I'm so glad you did because it's for the best. I'm tired of worrying about you Kellin. It's not that I don't wanna be friends anymore, it's just I-I"

"What?" I said sharply "A-Are you like, ditching me or something? After I did the stuff you wanted me to do? Jenna I did that stuff just for your satisfaction alright?" There was silence on the other end of the line.

"I-I'm sorry Kellin, I can't deal with the continual stress of worrying about you and the way you treat me sometimes. It's not my problem that you have some issues right now. I don't want to not be friends, but I think we need some time...you now, to ourselves. Don't be solitary Kells, you'll do fine without me. When the therapist or doctor tells you, or realize by chance, that you're straightened out, give me a call."

"Jenna, please do-" The phone beeped, reminding me that she'd ended the call.

Well fuck, what was I supposed to do now? I just lost my best friend, literally. I don't understand though, I did everything she'd ask me to do. I went to the doctors, I'm taking therapy, I'm fine. Or at least I think I am. Jenna had for once in my life made me question my sanity. This feeling, whatever it was, was shitty and I didn't like it one bit.

---

Dinner was horrible, not just for me, but for everyone. My sister is still back home, so we ate whatever she wanted, which was steak. My step father burned my steak and the whole time at the table, it was just chatter about how proud they were of her, getting her degree in medicine and all. They didn't give a damn about me at the moment. But hey, sometimes you gotta share the lime light, right? Wrong. I'm never in the lime light. Not saying I want to, but I just wish for once, I was noticed, not skipped over by the common eye. But, I was proud of my sister, so guess it's fine.

After we all ate our slightly burned steaks, I decided it was time I talked for once. I honestly couldn't have picked a worse time, but I felt alone and part of me believed maybe my mom would understand me. I was notorious for these things.

"Hey, I gotta tell you guys something," I said. After I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I sat down at the table. Soon, the rest of the family joined. "Okay so this isn't easy at all, so I just want you guys to listen." Everyone nodded, and I turned to my dad, who was staring back at me. He knew what was happening. I sighed.

"Three years ago, I quit worrying about my girlfriend and didn't care much about any girls actually, except for one. My friend Jenna and I became super close, for no reason really other than this one. Two and a half years ago, when my friend Austin moved into town, I kind of hid something from you guys. I feel like shit for doing it, but I knew you guys would just haggle with me and probably hate me." My mom looked weary, probably by my "vulgar" language. "Anyways, two and half years ago, one night you guys went out to eat and Austin came over to play video games. Our bond was growing stronger and...I started feeling something different for him. I stopped the game to talk to him, but instead I kissed him and, and he kissed back. We started dating afterwards clear until he left for college. I told you Katelynn and I broke up because we'd been fighting, but the real reason was, because I realized I was ga-"