Chapter Twelve

Decided to update again because I love you guys, yay! So here's another chapter :)

Kellin's POV:

My next few days were complete shit. Justin and I still weren't talking, but that wasn't even the worst part. I'm still not working, which annoys the living shit out of me. Jenna has been busy so I have no one to talk to. And worst, I still haven't heard from Vic. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

That only left one person so talk to right now. Jack. He always knew what to do. My cellphone was resting on the side table, so I picked it up and dialed Jack's number. I heard the dial tone and let out a small sigh. It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jack, it's Kellin."

"Oh-uh, h-hi, how are you?" He was stuttering.

"Not okay, can you like come over?"

"U-uh no, sorry, but I'm busy right now, how about later. The whole band yeah?"

"I guess, but you see Justin and-"

"I'm so sorry I gotta go I'll see you soon." The line went dead. What was that all about? 

With a disappointed sigh, I turned the TV on again and continued my movie on Netflix. Two days from now I'll be working again and maybe things will get better. I just feel lonely, not being able to do anything fun. No Justin, Jenna, Jack, Alena, Vic. How pathetic. 

---

Vic's POV:

Parking my car in our driveway, I pulled out my keys and headed into the house. When I walked in, I was greeted by Jaime. But not a very happy Jaime.

"What?" I asked cautiously, pulling my cap off.

"You were with Kellin again." He stated rather than asked.

"Um, no, not just now," Which was true.

"Don't lie, I know what you've been doing. Do you think I'm stupid? Him calling you, sounding frantic. You going to get gas all the time and leaving and taking work off. I know what you're doing. How could you?" He was teary. When I tried to wipe one of the tears away, he swatted my hand away.

"I'm so sorry Jaime, I-I was going to tell you tonight."

"Oh were you really? You know what Vic, screw you! Never did I think you'd ever do this to me. You've broken our trust!" I felt so bad. I mean, I should.

"Yes really! It's just...ugh I don't know, Kellin he-"

"You don't fucking love me! I wanted to spend my life with you, but your too busy screwing around with another guy."

"We weren't screwing around I swear, I mean, we kissed some, but nothing ever came to it." His eyes met my teary one. Hurt and betrayal was written all over him.

"You kissed...another guy, and then, didn't tell me, until now?"

"Well, uh, yes but I swear-" He paused me with his hand.

"Save it. I don't want to hear it." He started out the door.

"Where are you going?"

"As far away from you as I can get. I'll be back to get my stuff."

"Jaime please don't-" The door slammed shut, so I stood there like a fool. What did I expect?

Was it really reasonable of me to believe he'd be okay with me being with Kellin so much? Is he moving out? Shit, I've fucked this up. I love Jaime, or so I thought, but I don't know anymore. Something is so different between my feelings for him and Kellin. When I'm with Kellin, I get those butterflies in my stomach and when we kiss it just amazes me how great it feels every time. With Jaime, I never felt that. Sure, it was good, but never as good as that. Why can't I make my fucking mind?