Chapter Five

The pills still taste like shit. I had to chug it down this morning before work with milk, which I usually don't like to drink.

Work was a disaster, I spilled some guys drink and also, one of our machines malfunctioned. Alex sent me home early, which wasn't really my fault, but it cut my pay for the day. Why is it whenever I asked for good I get the worst. Literally, the worst. Alena looked kind of sorry for me when I left early, but I was perfectly fine with it, well, all except the money part.

My eye is still a little bruised, but thankfully the ice helped, so it's not as bad as it could've been. i still haven't got Vic's number, but I'm contemplating if I should go over there and get it. Just for...emergencies or whatever.

For lunch, I ate a ham sandwich because Justin finally got off his lazy ass and went to the store. You can assume, I'm pretty proud. It takes a lot of motivation to make Justin want to do something. Then again, he probably did it so he just wouldn't starve himself.

Honestly, the sandwich wasn't very fulfilling, but I wasn't going to be the one to complain.

I went outside to the garage and found one of Justin's old bikes. There was a black one, still in tact, that fit me almost perfectly. i couldn't walk to Vic's on foot, so I might as well use a bike. I got on and headed to Vic's.

"Kellin? What're you doing here?" Vic said, opening the door a little wider. I walked in, not even waiting for an offer.

"I need your number." he looked confused, but gave me his phone. I typed in his number. "Thanks."

"Why do you need my number?"

"So I can send you porn." I said casually, hiding back my laugh. He rolled his eyes.

"Anything to talk about?" He said, taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah, my eye hurts, can I see yours again, you know...just to make sure mines normal and all." i gave him a look of innocence right before he shook his head.

"Nice try, but we can't do that."

"Sure we can, do whatever you want." it slipped out of my mouth as I put my hand on his calf. He looked at it uncomfortably, but he didn't push it away. I smiled a little. He was definitely enjoying this. I slid over another inch.

"Kellin...." I put my finger to his lips and gave him a wicked grin.

"Shh," I whispered, grabbing his arm and putting it around me. I snuggled up against his arm. He sighed defeat.

"Can't you make my life easy?"

"Nope." We both smiled a little. I turned to face him, my fingers laced with his. I trailed his collar bone with kisses.

"Please stop."

"Are you sure?" I said slowly, pulling away a little more each second. He seemed unsure.

"Are you really going to stop?" I shook my head. He sighed.

"Then no, I'm not sure." I smiled and leaned back in, now moving up to his neck. He let out a little sigh. I bit his ear a little, then kissed it. Then his cheek. Honestly, if I wanted to, I could move in right now and kiss him. Right here, right now. But I hesitated. I felt like I shouldn't do it. I wanted him to do it. So I sat there and looked at him for a little.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"You don't like this." I said, getting off of him.

"When did I say that."

"You didn't, I can just tell." Quickly, and angrily, I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. He didn't care and was only letting me do what I wanted so I'd stop in the future. He didn't care, like I always knew he didn't.