Chapter Eight

Vic's POV:

My car started, and I pulled out of the parking lot of the hotel. I just wanted to go do something today, to get my mind off of things. What I wasn't expecting was getting out of the car to go to the park and bumping into a man much taller than me. But this wasn't just some man, I knew this guy. I muttered sorry, trying to fit the pieces together, who was this? 

Then hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Mike?"

---

Kellin's POV:

Lying in a hospital bed for what seems to be forever is already really boring. I've only been visited by Justin, Jenna, and Vic so far. Not even my parents have come to see me. But it doesn't bother me too terrible much. It's a fact that they know what happened though, Jenna called and told them.

I was torn from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled, anticipated. Part of me was hoping it'd be Vic, but I knew that'd be impossible, considering he's on the other side of the country.

The door opened a little, and girl with big, brown eyes and black hair peeked in. "Hi Kellin." She smiled, walking in and closing the door behind herself.

"Hey Alena, what are you doing here?"

"Alex told me you were in here, I just wanted to check in, how are you?" She seemed genuinely concerned.

But I wasn't going to lie to her. "Eh, okay, my leg hurts, but they'll put me on my medication soon." I gave her a reassuring smile, because she seemed to waver.

"I brought you something." She said quietly, walking back to the door.

"Really? And what's that?" She brought in a little bag.

"Open it," she handed the bag over to me. I sat up and little and gave her a weird look, before pulling the bag open and looking into it.

The first thing I saw was a slip of paper, so I pulled it out and began to read it. 

Thank you for your purchase from Vans Warped Tour. We hope you have a great time, see you soon! If there's any errors or questions, you can contact us at www.vanswarpedtour.com.

Below was two tickets.

"Alena? You bought these?" I said to her, loudly. She giggled and gave me a small nod. "So like, we can go." She stop laughing.

"No silly, they're both for you, I don't want to go."

"How could you possibly not want to go to Warped Tour?" She rolled her eyes.

"I don't like those bands, besides, I know someone you'd much rather take." 

"Well...sorta. No offense to you though, because you're fucking amazing." I grinned at her. She just laughed at me, probably because I looked really horrible.

"When he comes home, talk to him Kellin, don't ignore it, god take him to Warped Tour if you want!" I frowned a little. How did she know about Vic?

"Your friend Jenna doesn't keep her mouth closed very long." Alena stated.

"Did I think that aloud?"

"Yup, and it's not the first time." She laughed and winked. 

"Wait...this is in July and I can't walk." This earned another frown from me.

"Don't worry, I know you'll be walking by then." She got up and headed to the door. How could I trust her statement? She wasn't a doctor. Then again, she was right about a lot of other things.