Chapter Seventeen

Kellin's POV: 

*About one month later*

Touring with Austin was absolutely amazing. After our conversation at warped tour, I realized this would be a great opportunity for me to try something new. So, I agreed, and off we went for about another month. It wasn't until about a week in before Austin asked me for a second chance, which I gladly accepted. Being around him made me happy, and that's really what I needed anymore. His kisses were meaningful and loving, but I still felt a bolt of guilt in my stomach because I know I don't love him. I've never been in love, or at least I don't think so. How could you now know if you're in love or not?

Moving on, the tour was amazing and Austin even asked me to sing in some of the songs when Aaron couldn't. It was nerve racking, getting up there and singing for everyone, but from the crowds noise, I knew it was approval. Austin's manager even said he wanted to talk with me and the guys! How sick is that? Everything's fucking fantastic and Vic has only crossed my mind, well, one too many times.

I will admit, I thought about him in some situations, such as:

That reminds me of Vic

Just wait till Vic hears ab-

Vic would be so happy right now

I miss Vic

The last one was the most recent, but I think it's just my head. I'm going with my heart, and my heart says Austin. And here's why, Austin never hurt me intentionally the first time, it was his life and he deserved to have a life. With Vic, he hurt me twice as much in half the time, and even though I think it was unintentional, he could've stopped himself. 

"Babe, where are you?" I heard Austin ask from the hallway.

"Bedroom!" I shouted over my music. I told Justin about Austin coming back here for a bit, and he said he could stay. Of course, it's only been a few days and Austin doesn't have the place memorized. Pretty soon though, I heard the door crack open and then he walked in. Austin was handsome, even more so everyday. Leaning over, he kissed me lightly. I smiled against him before pulling away.

"How are you?" He asked, plopping down on the bed next to me.

"Pretty good, just playing music, where did you run off too today?" I asked with a small giggle. Giggle? Yeah giggle I guess.

"I just went over to the hotel Aaron and the guys are at. We're working on some new songs already! I'm so excited...but I have news." Austin said the last part more quietly, but I heard him loud and clear.

"Uh, news...what is it?"

"Well, our manager wants us to be back out of here in a couple weeks, you know to go home for a bit."

"Where's home?" I asked, cautiously.

"...California..." Oh shit no. All the way in California?

"H-how am I, supposed to see you?" I questioned, walking over and leaning against his shoulder.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd, um, want to come with me and, I don't know stay with me. I know it's crazy, but I don't want this to end like it did last time. I want to be with you, just think about."

I gaped at him. He wanted me to live with him in California? Fuck, can I even handle that?

I've been in this town for such a long time and I've been pretty happy here as well. I mean, there are many things I dislike, but I've never faced the thought of leaving here. And now, he pops back and want's me to move across the country?