the bottle makes five

Lee's complaints didn't do anything.

All it did was get her a free period and a lecture from Percy.

The free period was actually an independent study, but Lee was too lazy to actually do work.

Percy had been worried, or at least something close to it.

"Lee, you can't talk to your teachers like that!" Percy had paced back and forth. "Did you even think before you did any of that? Don't you want to be an auror? How are you going to achieve that without Defense?"

Lee grabbed onto his shoulders to keep him from pacing.

"Percy, it's fine," Lee smiled. "As long as I take the exam it can still count towards becoming an auror. I'm going to study in the library."

Percy furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"But why? Why are you doing this?"

"Because Lockhart is an idiot? Why do you care so much?"

"Because this is your life Lee!"

"Yeah, so let me do what I want with it."

With that, Lee stormed out.

She didn't want to deal with him. Why couldn't he just accept that she was making decisions for herself? Not everyone needed a cookie cutter mold.

She soon found herself in the courtyard. It was still cold outside but was warmer than it had been since winter hit. She sat on a bench silently fuming.

She had tried to make things better for herself. Lee thought she was being responsible. Being an adult.

Apparently she was just fucking up her life.

Lee still felt like she had made the right choice. She did this for her, and if Percy didn't like it than he could go fuck himself.

"My mum says that if ya scowl like that it'll stay that way."

Lee looked up from the cracked stone she was staring at and saw the boy from the greenhouse. The blonde one that she had sat next to. Seamus.

"Maybe I can use that as a scare tactic," she replied dryly.

"Put fear into all that try an' cross ya," Seamus smiled and sat down next to her on the bench.

"Don't you have something better to do?"

"Not really," he shrugged.

"Couldn't you annoy someone else?"

"Nah."

Lee sighed a buried her face into her hands. She had reached her levels of annoyance. They were pretty low to begin with, but it never really seemed to be a problem.

"I heard you yelled at Lockhart."

"Don't believe everything you hear."

"So you didn't?"

"No, I did go off on him," Lee lifted her head, a glimmer of a cheeky smile on her face. "You just shouldn't believe everything you hear."

"You're a prat, you know."

"That's true. I've been told as much."

"Are you really dating Percy Weasley."

Lee furrowed her eyebrows the slightest bit, "you're quite nosy."

"You're avoiding the question."

"Yes, even though he's being a prick at the moment."

Seamus snorted at her comment. Lee laughed, too. They were soon in a fit of giggles.