when the rain starts to pour

If Lee didn't like going to 12 Grimmauld place for Order meetings, she truly despised living there.

Molly had finally convinced them to move in a few days after Lee returned to work.

It was safer, she had reasoned.

It was also a hell of a lot closer to torture.

The place was dark and dingy and Lee was about to steal a time turner to go back and stab Walburga Black herself.

She had never been called a 'filthy mudblood' so many times in her life. Lee was losing her patience with the bigoted portrait.

"Are you sure there's no way to get it off?" Lee had asked Sirius, after almost a day of the woman screaming.

And when Walburga screamed, Ozzie joined.

"I would have ages ago, but the bitch stuck herself to the wall."

"I'm about to blast the bloody wall down," Lee frowned.

"Now where was that idea six months ago, kid?"

Lee rolled her eyes.

"Didn't live here six months ago," she reminded.

"Merlin, I wish I could say the same."

Lee liked Sirius. He was funny and slightly bitter. And he drank with her.

That was a habit she had picked back up. It hadn't been so compelling until they had moved into the dark prison of Sirius Black. But combine the depressing nature of Grimmauld Place with trauma and it just begs for alcohol.

She would find herself nursing a bottle of Ogden's finest when her nightmares became all too real. When she could feel the hot knives of the cruciatus and when her stomach throbbed with ghost pains.

She didn't tell Percy. He didnt need to worry about that. All that mattered right now was Ozzie.

She hoped that they would go away. Drinking seemed to help with that.

"When you get cleared, we can wreck this place until there's nothing left," Lee promised. "The most noble and ancient house can get fucked."

"Cheers to that."

They clinked glasses, each taking a long drink of firewhiskey.

As Lee set down her glass, the silence of the house was broken. A few floors up, Lee heard Ozzie's cries. With a groan she stood up.

"Duty calls."

"Good luck," Sirius chuckled. "And try to get some sleep, you really look like shite."

She gave him a very loving middle finger salute.

"Fuck off, all new parents are like that."

"You're a different breed, kid," he smirked.

Lee left him with that, climbing up the stairs. She entered the room, only to find Percy bending over the cradle.

He turned around with the crying child, slightly jumping when he saw her.

"You weren't in bed," he said.

"I was getting a drink," she replied. Technically true.

Percy didnt dispute this, focusing back on Oz.

It seemed he was unable to assess the situation, as after several minutes, he looked back up.

"Let me try," she held her arms out.

"He doesn't need changed or fed," Percy frowned, handing the baby over.

"Yes I saw," Lee remarked.