Chapter 1

Your POV:
Alarm: Beep Beep!

"Ugh! Seven o'clock, let me sleep," you say as you smash the snooze button.

You lie in bed, belly down with your face squished on the pillow and feeling low-key drool, but whatever.

Then you take a second... Wait.

It's November 4th! A day before your birthday. You think tomorrow is going to be the most special birthday ever.

Tomorrow you are going to turn sixteen. That is the day when you can meet your lifelong guardian angel. All your older friends have already met theirs and they say that their guardian angel is always going to be the same gender and really pretty looking.

At School-
"Happy birthday, (y/n)! Get excited for tomorrow," Hoseok, your best friend, tells you.

"Thanks, Hoe," you say while passing by him at the halls.

Then you see your crush. Taehyung.

"Hey (y/n). I hear from Hoseok that it's your sixteenth birthday tomorrow. Congratulations!" Taehyung says with his heart-stopping box smile.

"T-thanks. You too. Wait.. it's not your birthday. I mean I'll tell you all about her~ my guardian angel. If-if you want me to that is," you stutter.

"Haha okay! Can't wait to hear about it on Monday," he says.

Monday? Or right! Today is Friday which means I can stay up till midnight to meet my guardian angel right away.

On the day of a person's sixteenth birthday, they can see their guardian angel for the whole day, but only the guarded is able to see them.

Later That Night-
11:59pm
You have waited all night till the clock strikes twelve for your sixteenth birthday

'Tick, tick, tick'

"Why, hello," he, dressed darker than expected for an angel, says.

"Are you my guardian angel?" You ask.

He starts laughing.

"If I were your guardian angel, why would I be a male and what goodie two-shoes angel would wear an attire like this?" He say sarcastically.

"Well I'm sorry, Mr. emo-no-goodie-two-shoes-not-your-guardian-angel," you say sarcastically back with your hands waving the air.

"I may not be your guardian angel, but I am assigned to be your guardian demon," he says with a smirk.

You wait a moment to process what has just been said to you.

"Bahahahaha!" You laugh. "A guardian demon? If anything why can't you be called a guardian devil? It's more catchy. Also how the hell did you get in my room, imma call the cops, you crazy bitch," you say.

"Go ahead they won't be able to see me. Also, don't mistaken me for those filthy devils. Trust me. I'm much hotter," he says, giving a wink to you.

"At least give me your name," you say.

He takes a deep breath and bows. "The name is Namjoon,"

A/N-
I hope you like the story so far! It's a start. Don't forget to vote and comment.