Chapter 14

Y/N's POV:

A week later:

"What am I doing back here?" You say, expecting Namjoon to be beside you like the first time you came.

"Namjoon?" You question when you hear nothing in response.

Again, more silence.

You start walking around, trying your hardest to adjust your eyes to the very dim source of light the place gives you.

You enter a familiar setting and go inside the knowing room, ready to ask questions with the knowledge of who brought you here.

"Welcome back to Hell," Lucifer says to you.

"What am I doing here?" You get straight to the point.

"I wanted to see you again. Let's skip the introductions and get straight to the point. Would you marry me?" He suddenly asks. A seldom look rests on his young- looking, handsome face.

"I don't know you well enough, but despite your looks and considering your title, you are beyond the grave of a sugar daddy," you answer back, giving what you call a "nice" rejection.

"How about marrying my son-ish?" He insist, but this whole marriage idea agitates you.

"Dude, I'm just 18 years old. My plan is to find my own mans, thank you very m-"

Before you can complete your sentence, another figure steps in. A very familiar figure, in fact.

"Good morning!" He sings to you.

"Taehyung? What're you doing here?" You question as you circle yourself around him, observing and making sure it's the right guy.

"What do you mean, 'what are you doing here?', I'm at home," he gestures to around the room, indicating the whole, big building, or in fact, Hell.

"The son?" You ask, surprised, constantly pointing between Lucifer and Taehyung.

"Something like that. The family is very complicated," Lucifer responds, lying back in his throne chair to get comfortable. "Got people left and right waiting for all this," he gestures to his whole self.

"That's funny," you sarcastically say.

"Hey, Tae. Wanna marry her?" Lucifer questions directing his head towards Taehyung.

"I'm in for it," he shrugs.

"That's all I need to know," Lucifer says before gesturing the two guards standing at the door to come.

They make their way towards you and each take a hold of one of your arms on each side.

"Where am I going?" You say, not forgetting to struggle against the two random people's hold on you.

"You're getting dressed, sweetheart," Lucifer says, waving his hand at the guards to send you off.

"A- but- nooooo!" You yell as you get dragged by the two out of the room.

"Holy shit, this is amazing," you say as you look at the mirror that holds the reflection of you with your designated wedding dress.

"I look hella fine," you continue to admire yourself.

You are wearing a deep, black colored dress with occasional pearls circling around the waist of the dress. It's fitted around the torso up and off-the-shoulder, and the bottom of the dress is ball-gown-like with a cage to make it seem bigger, but with the magnificent dress and your beautiful looking-self, you make the whole look work.

"Damn," you hear from behind you, this time, the word of admiration does not come from you as you turn around and spot Namjoon standing beside the dressing room door.

"Have you finally decided to save me?" You say, turning back to stare at yourself again.

"Of course," he over-happily says, making his way behind your figure.

"When we get out of here, can I keep this dress?" You question, captured by the look of the dress on you.

"That's a family heirloom. I wouldn't recommend stealing something that literally everyone of Yoo- I mean Lucifer's wives has worn," he says, taking grip of your bare shoulders.

You shrug off his shoulder before giving a serious question.

"So... if I marry Taehyung... does that mean I can keep this?" You seriously, but excitingly ask.

"Pabo," Namjoon says when giving a push on your forehead with his pointer finger.

"What?" You say annoyed, hating it when people abuse your head.

"I'm not letting you get married to him," he responds.

"Why not?" You sarcastically question.

"Because I think I like-" before he can finish, a guard opens the door of the room.

"Lord Lucifer said everything is ready. It's time to go," the guard says, cutting off Namjoon.

"Alright," You say, lifting the dragging back of the black veil resting on your head and reaching the floor.

"But-"

"Sorry, Namjoon. I'm the bride of my crush," you, this time, cut him off before leaving him standing in the dressing room.