Chapter 3

Y/N's POV:
"So, what do you want to do. You have me all day," Namjoon emphasizes.

"I made plans with my friends. We plan to celebrate my birthday together," you say.

Since both your parents passed away when you were younger, you have stayed with your aunt, but she's on a 3 month business trip right now and she has no significant other.

"Ahh, I see. Aren't you hanging out with Somin and Jiwoo today?" He asks.

"Yup," you simply respond.

"Then I'm tagging along too," he says with a grin.

At the mall-
"What does your guardian angel look like?" Somin questions with curiosity shining in her eyes.

You look at Namjoon for approval to speak the truth, just in case it's forbidden for a demon to be your guardian.

He shakes his head no. I guess this is a secret then.

"Oh... she's something. She's cocky for sure. Definitely tall. She has a way with her words," you say.

You were only lying about Namjoon's gender. Everything else was 100% meant to be said.

"Oh, I see. You see me as a dick, eh?" Namjoon says, as he pops up out of nowhere next to you.

"Yah! What're you doing here!" You whisper.

"Don't worry. They can't see me unless I let them," He replies.

"I thought guardian angels aren't able to show themselves to anyone but their guarded mortal," you whisper back.

"But did you forget that I'm not an angel, but a demon from hell," he says while wiggling his eyebrows 'seductively'.

"Yeah, yeah. Alright. Just don't bother me. You're gonna be at fault if they find out that instead of me having a female guardian angel, I was given a male guardian demon," you reply back.

"Whatever you want to think," he says then disappears.

"Were you talking to your guardian angel?" Jiwoo asks.

"Did you guys hear anything?" You ask.

"Nah. We just figured since you were concentrated on nothing," Somin says.

All three of you then giggle.

"Hey (Y/N)!" You hear a sudden call with a voice you recognize.

You look over your shoulder to see Namjoon walking towards your direction while waving at you.

You turn to look at your friends and they are staring at Namjoon.

Oh no, Namjoon. What have you gotten yourself into? You question to yourself as you see your friends waving Namjoon over to the table you guys are sitting at.