Chapter 6

Y/N's POV:
Monday-

Since it's Monday, you decide to go to school early, like always.

Waking up early isn't very exhilarating. Especially since you are not a morning person, but there is something at the other end of the finish line.

Taehyung.

He would always come to school at around 7:30 when school starts at 9:00. He would always sit on the rooftop and stare at the sky.

How do you know this? Don't ask, it's embarrassing.

At school - 7:34am-

You arrive at school and start heading inside. You settle your belongings inside your locker and walk around the school building first.

At 7:50, you decide to head to the rooftop. You usually sit there with Taehyung and just chat or dangle your legs off the edge.

You walk up the stairs and open the door to find Taehyung waiting next to the door sitting down.

As he hears the door opening, he turns and faces you.

"Oh, Y/N! You're finally here! Happy-late-sixteen!" He says as he gives you that heart-stopping box smile.

"Thanks, Tae," you say as you go towards the edge of the roof and start sitting. Your legs swinging infront of you as you pat the space beside you, inviting Taehyung to sit with you.

And he does.

"Before anything, Y/N, I've been wanting to ask you something," he says as he starts to look down at your legs swinging next to his.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"