Chapter 8

Y/N's POV:
Your eyes widen as they make contact with Namjoon's eyes.

He then wraps his long arms around your shoulders and your collarbone, as he pulls you closer to him, giving you a back hug.

"You forgot to give me a goodbye kiss, jagiya," he says with a big, wide, FAKE smile plastered on his face.

He releases you and you turn around to face his ridiculously puckered up duck face, his body practically at a ninety degree angle because you're so short compared to him... and other people.

You grab his face with your right hand and pushes it away from you.

The you turn around to grab Taehyung's hand and run to the rooftop.

-

As you guys make it up the stairs without tripping or stumbling, you and Taehyung look at each other's eyes again.

"O-oh, is that- um- your boyfriend? I'm sorry, if I knew, I wouldn't have asked you out. Don't wanna make him jealous, do we? Taehyung says as he reaches his hands to the doorknob of the roof entrance.

"Wait!" You say, stopping him in his tracks. He freezes for a moment. "I'm sorry," you continue, not able to give a rational explanation for your guardian demon showing up as you blood begins to boil with anger.

Oh, that boy is gonna get it! He's gonna get a real shit-slap the next time I see him. You say as you start to head towards the direction of where you left Namjoon.