Chapter 9

Y/N's POV:

You stomp angrily into your house and upstairs to your room. Before opening the door, you feel a presence inside your room so you scrunch up your face, close your eyes, and open the door to get inside and slam it behind you.

"Hey, jagiya," you hear him say smugly with your eyes still closed.

You feel your blood start to boil again with that one word coming out of him mouth.

You open your eyes to find the tall, white-haired and dark clothed boy cheekily smile infront of you.

"Why the fuck are you still here," you say in between clenched teeth.

"Welp," he pops, "why aren't I here to see my one and only protected," he continues to smile. His dimples showing on both the cheeks you want to slap so bad.

"Do you have any explanation as to why you showed up earlier today at school?" You continue.

"Nope. Not at all," he smirks.

You walk towards him as he back up against the walls of your room.

"You're gonna have to make up for this! I'm supposed to never see you again!" You start yelling.

"Those are rules for stupid angels who are always boring and follow the stupid rules," he turns away and waves his hands with a disgusted facial expression.

"So you're gonna be the stupid devil you are and SABOTAGE my happiness," you get closer to him.

"Hey, hey. I was never told to help you with your love life. Just to keep you surviving and stuff. And sweetheart, must I remind you that devils are much uglier than this beautiful demon is?" He gesture his body.

"I only see an ugly personality. You were never instructed to ruin my future love life," you spit out.

"Oh yea, of course no one would ever order that. That's just for my entertainment," he says nonchalantly.

Let's just hope this bitchy demon can feel pain. You think.

You raise your hand and...