Chapter 4

Namjoon's POV:
I disappear away from Y/N and go to an empty corner where no one can see me as I make myself visible to this human world.

As I get out of the corner, I look and stare at Y/N until she turns and looks back at me. While she is looking at me, her friends follow her eyes to find me and they start to wave me over to their direction.

How fun.

"Hey," I say as calmly as possible.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Y/N curses as I stand next to her seat.

"I figured that I should 'appear' and keep you and your friends company," I say with an innocent smile.

I'm laughing so hard internally at this moment.

"Did you ask your guardian angel for a hottie to show up?" Somin gasps as she stares at me.

"Ahh yes, her guardian," I say with an acknowledging nod. Then a smirk forms on my face. This is too fun of an opportunity to tease Y/N. "Actually I was walking around my neighborhood when I suddenly found Y/N walking around and decided she is the one. I went up to her and confessed my love-at-first sight. We're kind of a thing now," I say while leaning my arm on Y/N's shoulder.

"But I thought you have a crush on Taehyung," Jiwoo adds.

And that's when Y/N's face turns all red.

Oh, I'm so ready to meet this 'Taehyung' and 'help' out Y/N.

Best. Job. Ever.