Chapter 2

Y/N POV:
"So you're telling me that I am a really rare case. Like... really rare because I scared off the guardian angels and they refused to be the one to help me, the problem got so bad they had to ask a demon for help?" You say all in one breath.

"Yeah! Aren't you glad that someone as nice and generous and I volunteered when the angels came to hell for help!" Namjoon says while jumping around my room.

"Go to hell," you say.

"You see, I would but today is your day to spend with me! Don't try to waste an opportunity with such a hottie," he says. "Hey wait what're you doing".

"It's past midnight and I'm damn tired, Mr. Demon, so you can either wait or go back to hell till I wake up. By the way, it's the weekend so I won't be waking up until noon," you say. After then, you go to dreamland.

Namjoon's POV:
"Ahh~ now I see why the guardian angels gave up on you. You're a bitch. I like that," I say before I lie on the space she had left on her bed.

I mean, the human world time flies by faster than the demon realm. I don't want to be bored, so you know what I do?

I stare at her. I guess I'll have to do this for 'twelve hours'.

Nah I'm gonna wake this hoe up. I'm not tolerant. I'll give her a decent amount of sleeping for humans so I'll wake her up at nine.

Nine O'Clock-
Y/N's POV:
It feels pretty early but you body feels some weight on the side of your bed next to you. Oh, and someone poking your face.

Then you open your eyes.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Namjoon says, staring directly at your eyes with his face inches away from yours.

Your face starts to heat up.

And you slap him.

Ha! You thought my face heated up cause I got flustered? Nope!

You are angry that he broke your record of sleeping for twelve hours. You check your phone to fine the time on 9:05am.

"What the fuck was that slap for? That really hurt," he pouted as he rubbed the now reddened cheek.

"Reflex?" You calmly say with a shrug.

Then you head to the bathroom for your morning routine of taking a shower, changing clothes, brushing your teeth, then washing your face.

You are closing the door then you turn around to find Namjoon sitting on the sink.

"Namjoon, Mr. Demon-sir," you politely say.

"Yes?" He says with a innocent smile like he's proud that you're acting nice.

"Get the fuck out of my bathroom," you say.

"Ugh, fine," he says then a 'poof' happens and he's gone.

Damn