Chapter 12

Y/N's POV:

"Hey Jimi-"

"Can't talk right now, sorry," he says as he continues his sprint past you.

That was weird.

All of the sudden, you look up and face the culprit of a famous disappearing act. Namjoon.

"Move," you strictly say as you nudge his shoulder to the side.

"Wait," He says, getting a grip on your passing shoulder. "I need to tell you something".

"Why did you exaggerate 'tell'?" You suspiciously question.

"Um... come with me for now," he says before dragging you off to a empty bathroom.

"This is the girl's bathroom, you perv-" you start scolding but he shut you up by starting his explanation.

"Look, I need to talk to you without people thinking you're crazy talking to thin air," Namjoon states.

"Fine. What do you want?" You rudely comment, pouting like a child and crossing your arms.

"I need to take you somewhere," he takes a firm hold of your hand then it's lights out.

You feel you consciousness start fading in, but darkness still surrounds you.

"Where am I?" You ask, feeling a presence by your side.

"Your at hell," Namjoon's voice responds.

"I always knew I'd end up here someday," you shrug as your elbows lifts your lying form.

"I wasn't joking," Namjoon states.

"Neither was I," You counter, now standing up, feeling the breath of Namjoon's caressing the side of your cheek.

"Back up, and lead me to somewhere I can see," you say, not at all flinching from the distance between the both of you.

"Are you flustered but such cutie as me?" Namjoon confidently says.

"Nope. I just don't want to keep smelling your breath," you claim back, truthfully at that.

You stop feeling Namjoon's breath against you, indicating that he turned his back on you. Then you see a glimpse of him moving him right arm up to his face and a heavy breath out followed by a strong sniff.

"It doesn't smell bad," you hear him mumble from his direction.

"I never claimed if such," you say back before walking around him, giving up on possibly being lead around to a source of light.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon says before you feel a presence at you side.

"I'm going to find a way out, or the river of Styx," I answer shortly.

"But I'm your only way out," He says back.

"The river of Styx it is,"

The both of you are blindly walking around hell, well you're the only one walking blindly, Namjoon knows exactly where he is, before Namjoon decides to speak up.

"You're really heading towards the river of Styx. I'm surprised you're going the right direction," he states.

"I plan on taking a dip," you sarcastically say back. "Quit the small talk and tell me why you brought me here."

"Oh, I totally forgot," he says, putting his palm on his forehead.

"How do u forget the fact that you brought a mortal to hell?" You mockingly ask.

"You're here because I want to introduce you to someone,"