Chapter 15 (Last Chapter)

Y/N's POV:

Being wedded to Taehyung in Hell wasnt what you expected to be a great start of the future, and something about the idea of having a wedding and being the wife of someone or something that remotely relates to the king of Hell.

That's what you thought before standing infront of a perfectly structured man with a fancy suit. Man, is he hot! You think to yourself.

"Do you-" blah blah blah, the speaker, also being a weird looking creature, says. He's chanting the marriage line, but you just block out his voice, giving your attention to the things surrounding you. You've always wanted to be wedded in a church, but that's not gonna happen now.

All kinds of demonic-looking species are sitting and ready for the reception to begin, saying no event this exciting usually goes on while they.'re trapped down here. The soon-to-be-your-future-mans standing infront of you is looking fine as hell (no pun intended) and has his eyes fixed on you, but gives a few occasional glances towards the audience. The speaker, well, people are already dozing off because he's still speaking!

Waiting for a few minutes, you decide to listen to see what part of the wedding vow is the priest is saying right now, but he is at the same line you last heard ten minutes ago.

Pushing the speaker out of the way and placing yourself front and center on the podium meant for the speaker, you do the lines that you've pulled from movies you've watched.

"Blah blah blah, sickness health, so and so, any objections?"

As you wait for an imaginary response, you play the jeopardy theme song on replay in your head, maybe humming it a little.

"I do!" You hear a faint voice coming from the now-opened reception doors of the room.

"Excuse me!? That's what the wife-to-be and the husband-to-be are supposed to say," I sarcastically call back in the microphone, finally directing your attention towards who called out what they did.

"Then I'll be the husband-to-be," Namjoon calls back, already on his way to the stage with you and Taehyung.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung questions as he provokes Namjoon from getting closer to the podium you're standing at.

"Marrying the one I love," Namjoon responds back confidently but you just internally scoff that this.

"Hello~ you need permission," you say, pointing at yourself, a little mad about the fact that he thinks he can claim you whenever he wants.

"Do you wanna marry me?" He's calm as he asks, despite the situation.

"Yeah, sure. I have no problem with that," you smirk as you shrug your shoulders, trying to contain your big smile that's attempting to plaster itself on your face.

"Wait! You have to at least to part royalty or human to marry a human," Taehyung explains, trying to make his way to you before Namjoon can.

"Well guess what? Your boy, here, is Lucifer's son and the mother is human so eh," with that, he does an awkward looking dab, you feel something twisting inside you. It's either love or embarrassment but you decide to go with the latter.

"Let's go," He says, walking around Taehyung and heading towards you. You reach your hand out for him to hold and he respond to the gesture almost immediately.

Both returning back to the human realm, the excitement coursing through both your veins and Namjoon's, you guys are ready to get engaged in a cathedral.

•••

"And that's how they got married," you say, reading the book you wrote to your 4-year-old child.

"Aw! Mommy! One more time," Taejoon adorably begs as he olds up his pointer finger.

"No-can-do," You say, lifting Taejoon's growing figure and placing him on his bed.

"Goodnight kiss!" Taejoon reminds you, wiggling around in the blankets that have been tucked around him by you.

"Goodnight," you whisper, giving him a soft peck on the cheek before exiting his bedroom.

"Did you put him to sleep yet?" Your husband asks, he probably waited outside the door for you.

"Yup! Let's go to sleep too, Taetae. I'm tired," You link your arms with his and make way to your shared beds.

"So~ you married Namjoon in your story?" Tae questions as you two lay beside each other.

"You've got a hot brother, what can I say?" You both giggle as he tickles you for calling his brother hot and after the excitement, you both fall asleep.

THE END

•••

A/N:

All done! Thanks for the support of reading this whole thing. Looking back at it, it isn't the best but I did try. Love you guys!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment what's on your mind. If you have any questions, comment here.