Chapter 11

Namjoon's POV:

Days passed with me not being allowed to meet with y/n.

I do admit that the days have been fairly boring but the world still spins nonetheless.

I'm walking down the corridor I just cleaned when I spot someone I recognize. He send a smirk my way, enjoying my confused expression for why he is down here.

I walk towards him and start a conversation.

"I remember you from somewhere," I start, thinking about where I've seen him before. "Tea- no, Ta- that's not it either,"

"Taehyung," he completes.

"Ah that's right. The boy from up in the - WHAT?!" As I come back to reality, cigs start spinning in my brain, wondering why I'm seeing him here.

"I died," Taehyung simply says, but this new information makes my jaws drop.

"Y-you died?" I repeat.

"No! I'm just messing with you. Dead souls don't come here. They belong in the River of Styx," Taehyung laughs off, having his grip on my shoulder to keep his balance from his own hysterics.

"So... your a demon?" I question again.

"Not just a demon, prince," Taehyung happily replies while bringing his chin up.

"Prince... Prince... PRINCE?!" I astonish. This is really new information. "How old are you?!"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," he sings and he slightly shakes his own hips.

"Try me,"

"I was born this year," He smugly says.

"You're right. I don't believe you," I say then start walking off. There's no way he could be Lucifer's son. I was never informed of there being one.

"Stop! I was just joking," Taehyung stops me by taking hold of my arm with both of his. "About my age, I mean. I'm really King Lucifer's son," he deadpans.

"Yeah, alright, sure. I need to get back to my duties now, so go back to the River of Styx, weirdo," I remark and start walking away.

He's a weird boy.

Y/N's POV:

He hasn't visited and it's been a week already. But your worry of that matter is over.

What's worrying you is that Taehyung hasn't been in school since his confession to you. You've always tried to look for his throughout the school but hasn't seen his appearance.

"Where's my cutie?" Jungkook says as he creeps up from behind you.

"Who?" You play along but the information has been engraved inside your mind since you became friends with Jungkook.

"Gurllll! You know. Taetae," he smacks around. He's that typical gay friend that makes you smile whenever you have felt the need for some sun.

"Beats me. He ran off after his confession to me," You nonchalantly state, anticipating a spicy reaction.

You and Jungkook were walking down the halls together but once the statement has been heard, Jungkook comes to a complete halt, aggravating some people who were walking close behind to get to their classes.

"Confession?!" He screams, voice reaching the other ends of the school.

"Woah. Don't get your balls in a twist. It was a little confession ending with him asking me to be his girlfriend".

"Damn! Why did that fine-piece-of-ass have to be straight," Jungkook whines, childishly squirming around.

"You'll get your mans," you say, patting the tall, good-looking, gay guy standing next to you.