Chapter 13

Namjoon's POV:

"Lord Lucifer, this is y/n. I'm- I'm in-"

"I'm in love,"

"What?" I say after hearing Lucifer's interruption.

"Y/n, is it," Lucifer says as he makes his way towards y/n.

"Yeah, and?" She ask, unamused.

"Excuse me? Are you being rude to me?" He gawks.

"Is there a problem with that?" She sassily ask, crossing her arms defensively across her chest.

"I am Lucifer. Lord of Hell. Feared by most," He responds, as if she didn't know.

"And I am y/n. A mundane that wants to get the hell out of Hell," she turns and walks towards the exit.

Before y/n could reach the doors, Lucifer uses himself to block her path by using his weird transportation power shit.

"Where are you going? At least let me welcome my guest with a feast. Are you hungry?" He lures.

"When am I ever not hungry," she replies nonchalantly.

"Let's have dinner, shall we?" Lucifer extends his arm towards y/n for her to take hold of, but she walks past him and opens the doors out of his throne room.

"I said I'm hungry, not stupid," she adds on.

So she did know about the story of eating in the underworld and never making it out alive.

"Wait for me!" I scream out, sprinting my way to head out the doors.

"Just a minute," Lucifer says, stopping my in my tracks. "Be sure she'll come back someday."

"I will, Yoongi,"

"You dare call me by my given name?" He calmly says.

"Just a slip of the tongue," I say before sliding by his side and running to catch up to y/n.