1/28/18-2/9/18

👋 Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm not going to keep you waiting sooooo let's get to it
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
On Thursday, 2/1/18, I went to UVA Children's Hospital. I have gone every year since either my 10th or 11th birthday when we found out I had a genetic disease. I don't remember what it's called, but it's when your thyroid gland doesn't work right. It can either work too much or work less than it's supposed to, mine works more than it's supposed to so it's swollen. So, I have to take medicine to help the swelling go down and go to the hospital every once in a while to see if I need my prescription changed which I got my results today(2/9/18) and my prescription hasn't changed.

All the days I'm writing about I made bread one weekend, read(I do this everyday), didn't go to church, because it sleeted, dealing with my period (which I hate and if you haven't gotten it be lucky you don't and stop wishing you do just because everyone else has it because honey be glad), Tuesday I got a new bracelet(picture at top),and Wednesday,2/7/18,and Thursday,2/8/18, I skipped school, because I was so tired and told my parents I felt sick, and today I went to school and skipped gym again because it sucks.( those with dirty minds don't get carried away and btw just knowI had a pass from the best Librarian in the world because she understands that gym is crappy.)

Let me tell you that I have a lot to talk about. First off, please note that I have very bad memory. Second, note that I'm bad a Spanish. And third, note that I hate public speaking. So, what happens when you have to memorize questions and answers in Spanish, get a random partner, and go in front of the class asking random questions? I don't know yet, because my partner is always sick. But, I really don't want to do it so I'm going to tell her I lost my grading sheet and hope she just gives my a 1.(teachers aren't allowed to give 0's) Also, he speaks really fast and stutters. Like,I'm already terrible at Spanish and your just gonna make this hopeless for me.
I'm thinking of dropping Spanish and my best friend thinks it's a good idea too. She wants me to take it all over with her next year. If I want to know it that would be a good idea,because it would sink in more. But, I hate Spanish so I don't know if I want to and I've already picked an elective.

I have to make up a lot of tests and stuff for what I missed. But to be honest, I don't think I would do very good on my work then anyway, because I would be too tired.
I have an F in Science. I don't really care,because I'm not going to be going about identifying rocks and picking at dirt trying to find all the layers. The only reason I care is, because my IPod will get taken away and I won't be able to read, text my friends, or listen to music or watch YouTube. Also, some people need me to be therefor them and I can't do that if my IPod is gone.

I got an old friends number today and am going to talk to them after this. We haven't spoken in two years due to an argument and her moving and I hope I can be forgiven. Wish me luck.

   Sad story.So, Jessica has had a rough life. Her mom died. Then, her dad re-married. Then,and I don't know the reason, she got sent to foster care. Now, she's back with her family. You would think it's all happy,but no. Her foster care used to be cruel to her and tell her everything was her fault. Now her parents do that too and so much more cruel words. So,to take away the pain,she's been cutting. And it's not just a little scratch. It's bad. It's deep gashes everywhere on her body. She told her parents and they told her they knew and didn't care and did nothing. If that's not sad enough her friend,(and I thought was my friend too)Cassidy, known all long and never told anyone, doesn't care,says Jessica only wants attention. I say Cassidy is a Big B if you know what I mean. It's really bad. It's a relief she's not dead. So, my other friend, (she cuts too but not as bad and is friends with Jessica too),and I are going to our guidance counselor. Even though Jessica doesn't go to our school anymore she's the only adult that understands Jessica and will help her. I am also going to tell my parents and maybe we can get her to stay with me for a while. Please pray for her and if anyone has advise for me to help Jessica please tell me. Thank you
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Love you all,
Sapphire 💫