A lot has happened

Ayyyyyy OMG a lot has happened! So first off I asked Jake to decide who he liked better out of his two crushes and he said me but he can't date me bc I would break his heart and his friends say not to. Like wow. He's like a puppy always listening to what his friends say. But if I'm his friend,how come he doesn't listen to me? Also by telling me I'd just break his heart is basically calling me a slut whether he realizes it or not, bc he's basically saying that I can't keep relationships and am just gonna mess with him and then move on which is in fact also calling me a hoe. So,I don't like him anymore. At all.

So I like Jessica now. Again. Anyway,she asked me if I would date her and I told her Idk maybe,because I was still waiting for Jake's answer. Then,after Jake answered and I got rejected,I told her I would and asked if she would date me. She said she would but she just got a bf. Like wow. Ok then. I'm wondering if she actually would date me or just asked bc she was desperate bc she always seems to have a date soon after a breakup. So Idk.

    So,I've been trying to move on from Jessica and have been texting up people and making new friends and maybe someday we could become more,but idk. I think I just want to stay friends with them. They're great and all,but none of them live near me like Jessica,none of them click like me and Jessica, none of them are as pretty as Jessica,none of them are brave enough as Jessica, none of them are as smart as Jessica,none of them are the same as Jessica. And I'll always love Jessica no matter what.

But besides love, their has been some drama. Once upon a time Olivia and Madison used to be best friends. Then,Olivia meet Cassidy and turned into a fake,slutty,hoe,bitch just like Cassidy. Olivia started talking behind Madison's back which made Madison mad and start talking about her behind her back. Then theirs Gracie, who is Olivia's little spy and is telling Olivia what Madison says. Then theirs me,on Madison's side and spying on what Olivia says about Madison, bc Olivia used to be nice but she's not anymore. Olivia knows I'm Madison's friend and try's to get me to tell her stuff. Olivia and Madison fight and stay away from each other. Madison hates Olivia so she  texts her hatful things. Olivia get annoyed and always glares at her when she walks in the room. Olivia thinks Madison is talking to the guy she likes so she gets more mad but that's not true bc Madison has a gf. Olivia says Madison isn't her friend. Madison says she wasn't for a long time. Now they r enemies. Olivia and Cassidy are trying to show a video of Madison to everyone to embarrass her. Madison and her friend Peyton are trying to get the phone so she can't. Gracie and an annoying bitch named Bethany are trying to videotape Madison saying trash about Olivia so the can turn it in and get Madison in trouble. That's it so far, let's see how it goes.

Omg about Bethany, she is so annoying. Her voice is so high pitched I can't even mimic it. She always wears her hair in a bun and I have no problems with buns but it just looks wrong and Madison clams she doesn't wash it which I agree on. Funny thing. The first time I saw her it was bc Olivia's friend hated her so our whole table would turn around and glare at her.😂 The first time I met her I was at Mackenzie's locker with Madison talking to them and she just shoved us out of the way and says a sarcastic excuse me. The point is that her locker wasn't even where I was standing and that there was a whole lot of space to walk around us. Ew bitchy. My second encounter with her was on the bus and my friend Jack was being friendly and said hi to her and she rudely rolled her eyes and turned back to her phone so I said really loud you know it's not very nice to ignore people and she says shut up I wasn't even talking to you and I say I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the air.😂😂😂😂Lol

Oh I got a funny story. I was on the bus and my brother took our friend's price tag off his backpack and gave it to me. So theirs this random girl sitting in front of me and I look at the stickable  price tag and put it in her bun. So now we're pulling up to my house and I tap her on the shoulder and say excuse me mam but may I buy your bun and she just looks at me so confused. So I point to her bun and sat it says it's $45 and she's like what. So I ask her again if I can buy her bun because it says it's $45. Then we pull up to my house and I tell her to ask Aastha because I think she might want to buy it because I have to leave. Aastha ended up telling her their was a price tag in her bun lol. I'm hilarious. 😁I try so hard.