Protect her

I would break my own heart to protect hers. I don't want to give it a go and have it not work. I wouldn't want us to go different ways. I most definitely don't want to break her heart. But, I have a record of doing that. Breaking peoples hearts,I mean. My family would never approve anyway and I can't break their hearts either.  I won't start something I know I can't finish. She wouldn't want me anyway. But at least I'm still protecting her. She doesn't need to know. Even if my family didn't know and I kept it secret it wouldn't work. I would break her heart somehow by just the simplest thing. And she doesn't take a broken heart lightly and especially not hers. I don't want her to kill herself over me or hurt herself. She's fragile like that. She may not think so, but she is. She's tough too,but not with things like this. I won't lose her just because I can't have her. No matter how much I break I will try to stay strong because she at least deserves a friend. And I promised to never leave her. And I keep my promises. So I won't ever leave her and it's as simple as that.
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Different topic just didn't want to put it on another chapter cuz I'm lazy.😝
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

    You know,sometimes I think why can't I just be normal,but then I think why be like everyone else when you can be your own unique individual. Then I start thinking that there are plenty of people who like girls too,that's not unique. Then I realize,no that's not, but me loving her as much as I do in the way I do is. And that's good enough for me.