This can't be happening!

This can't be happening! How? Why? Just....ughhhhhh! Okay,right now I'm so confused on who I like. I'm not telling you the names. One guy is my ex and I couldn't help but think what it would be like if we kissed, the second person is a girl who is my friend and when I see her I'm just like dang I want to date you, the third girl is also my friend and when I see her I just wanna hug her and kiss her and her to be mine, the fourth girl I will tell you is Jessica because she is just so sweet,then there are those to guys who want to date me but I don't really know them so I don't know yet. Ughhh! Whyyyyy! What do I do??? I already know my ex likes me,but he likes someone else too. The second girl isn't sure if she likes girls yet and likes this guy and they kissed so they will probably be dating sooner or later. The third girl likes this other guy and I'm pretty positive she's straighter than the pole your momma dances on! Jessica has a boyfriend already. Those too guys Idek. One seemed desperate and the other is great and everything but he lives far away and I just don't really like him like that. Could change though. Ughhhh! WHAT DO I DO! Tbh I kinda want my ex to kiss me to see if I still like him cuz I'm certainly not going to kiss him. The second girl Idek what to do because one minute she's straight and the next she's bi and I'm just like make up your mind. The third girl I have no idea what to do at all. I mean if she's straight she won't like me and I can't just turn her gay or bi. Plus,she's my friend and I don't want things to be awkward or us not be friends anymore. I can't even do anything about Jessica. She already has a perfect boyfriend. Not even joking he is literally a box of sugar,perfection. So,I'm gonna let her be happy and just not do anything. Then there are those two boys,like I said one seemed desperate and the other Idek. But,they both live far away,as far as I know. Plus,it would only be a relationship through text so,I think I'll just be friends with them,but idk. Time will tell. Or.... y'all's comments on what I should do.