3/16/18

Hi!🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃                                      👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

     Today my Spanish teacher made me do that test. First she told me to get my sheet ,I told her I didn't have it ,then she told me to make another one using my notes, I didn't have my notes ,so she told me to ask someone, I asked Olivia and she said she threw her's away, then I told my teacher and she said she hopes both me and Olivia fail, then this other girl gave me her notes( she's a know it all), I wrote a dialogue slowly, at the end of class she came over to me and was like it's okay sweetie no need to be stressed we're only talking in Spanish for three minutes, I did the test, she talked to me very slowly, then she apologized to me and Olivia and we left class. I think I got a 100% but still.

      In health,I had to walk outside in the cold all by my self until gym came out and I walked with my friend and then gym went inside and I was left alone again.

      In connections, I did one of the tests for science but didn't do the other one. Then I texted Jessica.

     We talked and played that game again. 😳 Erm.... she said she likes how I'm always so nice, how my hair is always perfect, how I'm so sweet, how I look good in anything,and then how I'm so small and cute and that she just wants to wrap me up and hug me.😳 I know she's bi. Idk if she broke up with that dude though. I think she did. She told me all she cares about is me and a couple more of her friends. I wonder if she likes me, but I don't know. Plus, even if we both liked each other she would probably push me away or I might hurt her and I don't want to do that. I still don't know if I like her though. She's pretty, protective, beautiful, amazing,and has a great personality. But I don't know if I think of her as a crush,a sister,or a friend. I'm so confused. But as I've said before, I would never know if I really liked a girl until they kissed me. But then again I wouldn't want to upset my family. And also god made a stick and hole fit together for a reason not a hole and a hole so...yeah. Song below of how I feel.

It was my uncle's birthday today. Also I'm changing my username after I post this. I will not be changing any of the previous chapters where I signed it with my username. Bye 👋
                                          Love,
                                               Sapphire💫