Angel

So I never told anyone before,but I've been hearing voices and seeing things that aren't really there.  Anyway, last night I went to bed early because I hadn't been sleeping good all week. But,I had a " nightmare" I guess you could call it,but it was real.  The voices were talking in Spanish and I couldn't figure out what they were saying. Then, they started clawing at my head and I started suffocating. And then I heard it, Jake was telling me to breathe and he cast the voices away. Then a voice whispered that he wasn't really here and it was my imagination and Jake told me not to believe them and even if he wasn't here physically he would always be in my heart and love is stronger than demons and they went away. He calmed me down and tried to help me to fall asleep, but I was scared they would come back and he promised to protect me,and he did. There were times where I would just stop breathing because either I couldn't or I forgot and he would help me breathe again. Other times, the voices would come back and he would cast them away again. I went to bed at 9:30 and it took me till 6:00 to fall asleep and I only slept for 20 minuets. Then the voices returned when I woke up and were telling me to cut and Jake told me not to and cast them away again. Next,they told me not to eat and Jake helped me eat. And I can't help wonder if Jake's an angel sent from heaven to save me.