Jessica

We can't choose who we love. It just happens. I love Jessica and she doesn't know it. She never will because I won't tell her. Plus she has a boyfriend. I feel like she just goes from boy to boy and they all say they will never leave her and then they do and leave her more broken then she already is.

With me, I promised I would never leave her and I won't. She can try to push me away,but I won't leave. I love her too much. Even if we broke up if we ever dated I would never leave. We've been through too much together.

It's so sad that she thinks so low of herself. She is beautiful and I hope to prove it to her. She just had to trust and believe me.

Lately I feel she is becoming distant. It could be because of her bf, but I don't know. But what I do know is that he might think he is helping her, but he's really not. I mean she is happy but she isn't healthy and I hate him because it's his fault. He stays awake texting her all night to make sure she is ok, but they've been talking all day and she never has time to eat because she is so busy with him. I am greatly concerned. I tried to talk to him via Instagram,but his account was apparently not found.

I just worry so much.