C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ O⃟n⃟e⃟

Art by: Vopsee

Credits to all the singers that their songs will be in the story.

But here the songs are all made by The 'Rockstars'

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..1-Her Heartbreak..:*・゚☆

"N-no..." Aphmau muttered at the sight in front of her.

"Gene..... Why? Why me?" She whispered as Gene was sleeping with another girl.

"No....." Aphmau muttered and ran out of his house, she ran towards her house and slammed the door behind her.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" She screamed and sobbed into her tears as she slid down the front door.

"Aphmau?!" Her father yelled as he saw his daughter sobbing in her tears, he ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Shh.... I'm here darling, I'm here." Zack said soothingly as Aphmau sobbed on his chest.

"He betrayed me dad, he cheated on me!" Her screams are muffled since she was screaming in her father's chest.

"Gene?" Zack said as he pulled her away and she nodded.

"He broke my heart! Jennifer told me and sent me a screenshot.... he has a Tinder account. And he's been sleeping with girls!" Aphmau yelled and Zack hugged her again.

"Calm down Aphmau, forget about him." Zack said as his daughter kept on sobbing.

He helped her into her room and tucked her in her bed, he pulled the covers over her and kept brushing her hair until she calmed down.

"Sleep tight Aphmau." Zack said and kissed her forehead and left her room, closing the door behind him.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"Aphmau! Jennifer has arrived." Zack said as he got in his daughter's room, who was zipping up her bag.

" Zack said as he got in his daughter's room, who was zipping up her bag

Aphmau's outfit

"And I just finished packing." She said and placed her charger in her backpack and wore the backpack.

"I'll miss you dad." She said and Zack patted her head.

"I'll miss you too sweetie, remember to visit." Zack said and Aphmau nodded.

He then took her bag to the front door with Aphmau behind him, walking towards Jennifer's car.

"Jenny!" Aphmau squealed as she ran into her best friend's arms.