C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟o⃟

Art by: ???

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..2-Friendship..:*・゚☆

Aphmau's outfit

Aphmau's outfit

"And that's it, we'll be having a long road in Mass Communication but it will be a fun one." The professor said as she took out her glasses.

"But you have to concentrate in all of the sessions cause your major is all about presentations, and that is going to be a long road." She said as she looked at her students.

"You're dismissed." She said and everyone stood up and walked out of the door.

"No.... I don't wanna do this anymore." Sasha whined and Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Do you have stage fright?" Aphmau asked and Sasha nodded.

"Yep." She said and their pink haired collègue smiled.

"Well that takes practice." She said and Sasha groaned.

"It may be easy peasy lemon squeezy for you Nana but. Not. Me." Sasha replied and the two girls laughed.

"Well that explains something." Nana said and Sasha looked at her.

"What?" Sasha asked and Nana rolled her eyes.

"The fact that you have social issues." Nana said and Sasha groaned.

"C'mon! I wanna know about what happened with your ex." Aphmau said and Sasha smirked.

"Now that's what I wanna talk about." Sasha said as they walked up to a bench outside and they sat down.

"So, after seeing him with another girl..." Sasha said as the two girls were focused on her story.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"What?!" Jenny said in shock at the news.

"Yep. Aphmau told me that he's her roommate." Lucinda said and Jennifer growled.

"I swear if he lands a hand on her, I'll chop it off." Jennifer barked and Kim rolled her eyes.

"Calm down Jenny, you're being overprotective." Kim said and Jennifer shot her a glare.

"Listen she's like my little sister, and Aphmau had enough boy drama. Trust me if her father knew about this he's coming here with his shotgun to shoot him." Jennifer replied and the two girls laughed.