C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟e⃟l⃟v⃟e⃟

Art by: ???

Don't play song yet

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..12- Her Action..:*・゚☆

Aphmau stared at Aaron in shock, now realizing what she's dealing with.

Think Aphmau, think.

"I know this is hard for you, but I couldn't lie to you and hide something like that away from you." Aaron said, standing up and walking towards a mirror.

He then let out a breath that he's been holding and his ears and tail came out.

"I understand if you know think of me as a monster, if you want to end our relationship or change your dorm I understand." Aaron said and Aphmau stood up and walked towards him.

"No." She simply said, Aaron turned to her and she grabbed his hands.

"Monsters are the ones who cause harm to the society, you didn't. So don't call yourself a monster." Aphmau said and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Aphmau, do you realize what you're dealing with?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded.

"I do, Aaron you've been hiding it in fear of being taken in custody. I know how dangerous that is, but I'll always be here for you." Aphmau said and Aaron hugged her, she hugged back with a smile.

"I love you so much, you have such a very big heart." Aaron said and Aphmau blushed a little.

"I love you too." Aphmau replied and Aaron pulled away and stared into her eyes.

"Did you just-"

"Mhm, yeah I did. I love you Aaron." Aphmau said and Aaron kissed her roughly, holding her tightly close to him.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"What?!" Aphmau said, she was in her room in a call with the hospital.

"Okay okay, I'm on my way." Aphmau said then hurried to her closet and pulled out an outfit.

" Aphmau said then hurried to her closet and pulled out an outfit

With some boyfriend jeans and Adidas Superstar.

She ran out of her room and grabbed her car keys.