C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ N⃟i⃟n⃟e⃟

Art by: TurtleX

🅱📧🅰🌴  🌴⭕  Ⓜ🌱  Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..9- Order..:*・゚☆

"Are we going back to campus?" Aphmau asked, she was in Aaron's room. He lit up a cigarette and placed it in his mouth, sitting on a chair.

He looked at Aphmau up and down with his eyes, he then gestured to her to come over. She walked over to him without any questions, he then grabbed her arm and pulled her on his lap.

"Aaron I need to understand, what is going on?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed, blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"My father and Zack are old friends, when I told him about you he got very happy and told me that he must see him immediately." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"I see... should I tell dad that your father wants to see him?" Aphmau asked and Aaron pushed her off his lap and stood up, putting the cigarette in his mouth.

"No. This should be a surprise." Aaron said as he removed the cigarette and blew the smoke. Aphmau walked up to him and placed her hands on his chest.

"Aaron, I'm going to be honest with you but... I'm worried." Aphmau said and Aaron wrapped his left arm around her and his cigarette was in his other hand.

"About what?" Aaron asked and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"Nothing." Aphmau said and Aaron growled and placed his cigarette in his mouth then removed it, blowing out the smoke.

"Aph please tell me." Aaron said, hooking Aphmau's chin and made her look up at him.

"I'm just.... worried." Aphmau muttered and Aaron raised an eyebrow.

"About what?" Aaron repeated his question and placed his cigarette in his mouth.

"Will my father get.... hurt?" Aphmau asked as she started backing away from Aaron, who just looked at her.

He grinned and removed the cigarette and puffed out the smoke then chuckled. He walked over to her while she was backing up, he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.

"No he won't." Aaron said then bent down to her ear, "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you."

Aphmau let out a breath that she held for a long time.

"C'mon let's go back." Aaron said, taking her hand and walking out of his room.

He went downstairs and walked out to his car, he looked over at a red headed Werewolf who was talking with two others.

"Blaze, Rylan, Daniel." Aaron called, crushing his cigarette in his hand and tossed the cigarette at him.

Blaze caught it and walked over to him with the two behind him and bowed.

"Yes Alpha?" Blaze asked and Aaron pointed at the car and Blaze ran to the driver's seat and got in.

Daniel and Rylan opened the backseat doors for Aaron and Aphmau to get in, once they got in they closed the door behind them.

Rylan got in next to Blaze and Daniel went in the car behind them.

"Go." Aaron ordered and Blaze started driving, Aaron glanced over at Aphmau and saw her nervous.

"Aphmau?" Aaron said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shrugged.

"I'm just a little nervous, I'm not used to this." Aphmau replied back, but it was more like a whisper.

"Don't worry, eventually you'll get used to it." Aaron said as he took her hand and kissed it.

"Aaron?" Aphmau muttered and Aaron looked at her.

"Yes?" Aaron said and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"Did you tell Gene about us?" Aphmau asked and Aaron shook his head.

"No I didn't, do you want me to tell him?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shook her head.

"No, I don't want to destroy your friendship with him." Aphmau said and Aaron laughed.

Aphmau looked at him while he was leaning back laughing, he then looked at her and wrapped his arms around her then rested his head on her shoulder.

"Who said that we're friends?" Aaron whispered in her ear and Aphmau was shocked and blushing at the same time.

"Are you saying that you two are-"

"Shh..." Aaron said, placing his index finger on her lips.

"Secrets aren't supposed to be said out loud. Gene and I aren't friends babe, he's just one of the gang." Aaron whispered in her ear then pulled away, looking at Aphmau.

Aphmau was still frozen, she was very confused and still blushing about Aaron's actions. How does he make her feel like that? If any guy does that she would immediately punch him and make him buzz off. But something about Aaron is different, he knows how to seduce her and make her mind go to cloud nine. How does he even do that? It's like he knew everything about her when he first saw her.

On the other hand, what does Aaron mean by "Secrets aren't supposed to be said out loud."? Does he mean that no one knows that they aren't friends? Blaze doesn't know? Some people do and some don't? All she knows is that Aaron is a very secretive guy and has a whole mystery for her to know about.

"Aphmau. We arrived." Aaron said, sending her out of her mind.

"Huh? O-Oh." Aphmau said, snapping back to reality.

They both got out of the car and walked up to their dorm, Aphmau got in then Aaron got after her and slammed the door with his leg.

"Aaron? Why did you slam the door like that?" Aphmau asked and Aaron walked towards her, Aphmau's instinct told her to back away so she did. She backed up until she hit a wall.

Sh*t

Aaron placed both of his arms next to her, pinning her against the wall.

"Your bag." He ordered and Aphmau handed him her bag with her hands shivering like crazy from fear.

"Good girl." Aaron said, taking her bag and he opened it. He pulled out her phone and threw the bag on the couch.

"Call your father. Now." Aaron said then bent down his head to her ear, brushing her hair with his right hand.

"Or there will be consequences."

Word count: 1025

Ciao Adios!

B̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ T̥ͦo̥ͦ M̥ͦy̥ͦ M̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦo̥ͦd̥ͦy̥ͦजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें