C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟r⃟e⃟e⃟

Art by: YouTube Cherrie

🅱📧🅰🌴  🌴⭕  Ⓜ🌱  Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..3-Her Brother..:*・゚☆

Aphmau screamed as she ran into her brother's arms, hugging him tightly. Him hugging her back tightly.

"I missed you SOOOOO MUCH!" She yelled and Ein chuckled.

"Sister calm down." Ein said and they both pulled away.

"I missed you." Aphmau said then a black haired girl that had a light gray streak in her hair walked towards them, she had crimson eyes and she walked towards Ein.

" Aphmau said then a black haired girl that had a light gray streak in her hair walked towards them, she had crimson eyes and she walked towards Ein

The girl's outfit (guess who?)

"Ein, who is she?" The girl asked and Ein chuckled as he wrapped an arms around the girl.

"Babe don't be jealous, this is Aphmau my little sister." Ein said and the girl smiled.

"My name's Tatiana, Ein's girlfriend." She introduced and Aphmau smirked.

"Girlfriend huh?" Aphmau said then Ein's eyes trailed off to Aaron.

"A-Aaron..." Ein was shocked and Aaron removed his sunglasses and looked at Ein.

"It's been a while Ein." Aaron said slyly, Ein grabbed Tatiana's hand and was giving Aaron an evil eye.

"What are you doing here with my sister?" He asked and Aaron smirked.

"We are roommates, going out for lunch." Aaron said and Aphmau gulped.

"Don't you dare touch her Lycan." Ein spat and walked out of the restaurant with Tatiana.

"What is going on between you two?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smirked and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to a table.

"I'll tell you when we get back, let's just get lunch." Aaron said and they both sat down.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

Aphmau walked out of the library as she stuffed her papers inside of her backpack. She walked into the cafeteria and ordered a Caramel Frappé she sat down on a table and sighed.

She opened her phone to check the time, 6:30.

She rolled her eyes and closed her phone, placing it down in front of her. She looked out the window and watched as the leaves fell down on the grass, its fall.