C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟

Art by: TurtlX

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..7-His Plan..:*・゚☆

Aaron was in his class, sitting at the back with Gene, Sasha, Zenix and Zavier. He was deep in thought.

"Master, is everything okay?" Xavier asked and Aaron turned his head to him.

"I need to talk to all of you after class." Aaron said and the teacher cleared his throat.

"Excuse me but, Aaron please don't talk in class." The teacher said and Aaron smirked and looked at him.

"Are you from Falcon Claw?" Aaron said and a student immediately ran to the teacher and told him who Aaron is.

"I-I'm sorry sir." The teacher quickly apologized and Aaron nodded, accepting his apology.

After class, Aaron stood up and the four followed him out of class. He walked in his dorm and they followed him inside, Sasha closing the door behind her.

"What's wrong master?" Gene said and Aaron took out a cigarette and lit it.

"Xavier. Make sure that the college is surrounded during the party, from the inside and outside." Aaron said and Xavier nodded.

"And make sure that no one in college gets suspicious, especially Aphmau." Aaron said and Xavier nodded.

"Sasha, make sure that none of Aphmau's friends follow us." Aaron ordered and Sasha nodded.

"Gene, Zenix. I want you two to go back to the base. Now." Aaron ordered and the two nodded and ran out of the dorm.

"Question, why do you need Aphmau?" Xavier asked and Aaron turned to him.

"I want Zack. Her father." Aaron replied and turned to Xavier.

"I understand." Xavier said and Sasha took a deep breath.

"Aaron, are you using Aphmau just to get to her father?" Sasha asked and Aaron shook his head.

"I'm not. I actually fell in love with her." Aaron said and Sasha walked up to him and turned him around, making him look at her.

"Look into my eyes and say it." Sasha said and Aaron took a deep breath and looked into Sasha's eyes.

"I'm not. I actually fell in love with Aphmau." Aaron said and Sasha was still looking into his eyes then nodded.

"Fine. But if I found out that you're using Aphmau." Sasha said as she gave him a stern look.

"I love her." Aaron growled and walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine and filled up a glass.

Aphmau got in and jogged into the room, to find Sasha and Xavier.

"Hey!" Aphmau said and saw Aaron, a smile appeared on her face and jogged over to him. She knows that Sasha and Xavier know about this, because of the fact that they saw Aaron kiss Aphmau's cheek and they started questioning.

She got on her toes and kissed his cheek as Aaron took a sip of his glass and placed it down and looked at her.

He closed his eyes, "Leave us alone." Aaron ordered and the two nodded and left the dorm.

"Aaron? Is everything okay?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smirked and turned to her, placing a hand on her neck.

"Everything's fine, when's the concert?" Aaron asked and Aphmau hummed.

"At 20:00, I have to get ready because I'm the host." Aphmau said but Aaron wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close, she instinctively placed her hands on his chest and his right arm held her neck.

"A-Aaron?" Aphmau stuttered and Aaron placed his forehead on hers.

"After the concert I'm taking you somewhere." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"A date?" Aphmau said and Aaron shook his head.

"Something like that." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"I have to get ready, see ya there!" Aphmau said then ran into her room.

"I am ready, for a great night!" Aphmau said, admiring herself at the mirror

She took a picture in front of the mirror and posted it on Instagram with the caption:

Ready for a night to remember~ ❤️

You will remember it with all of its details Aphmau.

Word count: 668

Ciao Adios!