C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ E⃟l⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟

Art by: Vangora

Take popcorn cause that's a long chapter

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..11- His Secret..:*・゚☆

"Alright. Why would you think so?" Erin asked and Aphmau sighed.

"They both hate each other, Dada has told me things about him. Also the fact that he's a suspect for my mother's case." Aphmau and and Erin wrote that all down.

"Wait a minute, aren't you Erin Lynn from the Magicians?" Aphmau asked and Erin laughed nervously.

"That's my new job silly." Erin said and Aphmau nodded.

"See ya later! You have my number so I'll call you when I got news." Erin said and left the room.

Aphmau sighed and sat next to Aaron, she leaned her head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her.

But then reality hit Aphmau.

Oh no I told Aaron that I don't know who Micheal is! I hope he didn't recognize.

"It's getting late, let's go back." Aaron said and Aphmau looked at him.

"But my fath-"

"The doctor is taking him to Falcon Claw, let's go." Aaron said and they both stood up and went back to the car.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

Aphmau woke up in Aaron's arms, she found herself looking at his bare chest. She looked up and saw him sleeping, she slowly got out of his grip and left the room.

She walked into her room and closed the door behind her, she turned to the mirror to find herself in her undergarments.

"What am I doing? Why am I making out with my ex's friend?" She muttered to herself then saw something on her neck.

"Aaron~" Aphmau moaned as Aaron started biting her neck, having a strong grip on her.

"He also gave me hickeys." Aphmau muttered then got out an outfit.

It was a white shirt with a brown scarf around her neck, boyfriend jeans and Adidas Superstar shoes.

Before she placed the scarf, she added concealer on the hickeys to hide them. She then wrapped the scarf around her neck and fixed her hair by curling it and put a brown bow on hair.

She sprayed her perfume then her phone rang, she picked it up. It was Lucinda.

"Morning!"

"Morning."

"Wow, Aphmau you sound tired. Have you slept well?"

"Yeah I did."

"Well you need some sleep."

"No I just need coffee, why were you calling?"