C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟i⃟v⃟e⃟

Art by: LadyUniquecorn

🅱📧🅰🌴  🌴⭕  Ⓜ🌱  Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..5-Win Her Heart?..:*・゚☆

Aaron entered their dorm and placed her down on the couch and he sat next to her. She looked at him in confusion.

"Why did you do that?" Aphmau asked and Aaron sighed.

"I want to tell you something, but first. I need to show you something." Aaron said and then stood up and took Aphmau's hand.

He then walked up to his room and opened the door, she looked around the room. It had the same color scheme as the dorm, his bed was black and red. Aphmau was shocked, after two months he decided to show her his room.

He has his own bathroom and balcony, he walked up to his bed and sat her down and he sat down next to her.

"I have to tell you something important." He said and Aphmau tilted her head in confusion.

"Aphmau.... I like you. A lot, I know that you're not ready for a relationship and the fact that I'm Gene's friend but that wouldn't stop me. He messed up." Aaron confessed as he moved a little closer to her.

"Wh-What? He-He likes me? Why does my heart flutter when I'm around him? Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach when he just.... confessed? Do I? Like him?" Aphmau was deep in thought as she looked up at Aaron.

"Bu-But..... I don't want my heart broken again, you out of everyone know that after I told you what happened." Aphmau said and Aaron held both of her hands.

"I know that.... But can you please, give me a chance." Aaron said and Aphmau was lost in his eyes.

She couldn't understand him, how can he go from being mysterious and deadly to a romantic dreamboat?

"Okay." Aphmau said, she was shocked at what she said.

STUPID HEART NO STUPID BRAIN

Aaron smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Can we talk, tonight?" Aphmau said as she looked up at him.

"Of course, but don't worry. No one will know about this, but that means that you tell no one." Aaron replied and Aphmau nodded.

"I-I have to go, I have something to do." She said and Aaron let go of her.

"See you tonight." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded then stood up and walked out of Aaron's room and out of the dorm.

She took a deep breath as she closed the door behind her.

Did I just do that? Am I now Aaron's girlfriend? What have I got myself into? Why did I even have a crush on him... did he break the walls around my heart?

She walked out of the building and took a deep breath, she calmed herself down and started her walk to class.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ