C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟i⃟x⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟

Art by: ???

🅱📧🅰🌴  🌴⭕  Ⓜ🌱  Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..16- Days..:*・゚☆

Aaron woke up to the sun shining through his balcony, he removed the covers off him then smelled Aphmau's perfume. He smiled and left his room, he walked into Aphmau's room and didn't find her.

"Aphmau?" He called and found a piece of paper on her bed, he walked up to it and saw his name written on it.

He picked it up and opened it.

The letter fell out of Aaron's hands as he stared in shock, tears slowly fell out of his eyes and he fell on his knees

"What have I done?"

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ
Noon
Jennifer and Sasha's dorm

"Jen?" Sasha called, looking up at her sister who was busy sketching.

"Hm?" Jennifer looked up at her sister, "What's up?"

"Did you see Aaron today?" Sasha asked and Jennifer shook her head.

"Nope, not even in class." Jennifer said and Sasha sighed.

"Sis, what's wrong?" Jennifer asked, standing up and sitting next to her sister on the couch.

"Aaron hasn't called or appeared ever since last night's incident." Sasha said and then sighed again.

"And Aphmau hasn't showed up today at the cafeteria even though we talked about it yesterday." Sasha finished and Jennifer looked at her.

"Maybe she got busy, you know with the whole fandom thing." Jennifer replied and Sasha shook her head.

"I asked Zane and he said that she didn't come." Sasha said and Jennifer nodded.

"Sasha, you need a walk." Jennifer said and Sasha nodded.

"You're right, I'll see you later." Sasha said then left the dorm and Jennifer continued sketching.

The doorbell rang and Jennifer stood up, "Sash probably forgot something."

She opened the door and got pushed to the wall and the door slammed shut.

"Where is Aphmau?" Aaron said, staring down at the petite girl.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer said and Aaron pulled her away.

"Aphmau left last night." Aaron said, tossing the letter to her.

Jennifer read the letter and looked up at Aaron with a smirk.

"Read it again and maybe you'll know why she left, read it carefully." Jennifer said, walking up to Aaron and giving him the letter.

Aaron took the letter and sat down on the couch, he read the letter again and then realized what he did.

I scared her away with my actions, I didn't allow her to say her opinions and was bossing her around.

"What have I done?" Aaron muttered, tears streaming down his eyes. Jennifer sat down next to him.

"You now knew what you've done, didn't you." Jennifer asked and Aaron nodded, he then realized that he was crying and wiped away his tears.

"Let it all out. People cry Aaron, not because they're weak but because they've been strong for too long." Jennifer said and Aaron stared at her, remembering when Aphmau said that quote.

"I'm nothing but a monster." Aaron said, tears streaming down his eyes as he was hugging Aphmau's waist and burying his head into her chest. He then pulled away and wiped of his tears.

"Let it all out. People cry Aaron, not because they are weak, but because they've been strong for too long"

He let out more tears at the memory, Jennifer sighed.

"Aaron, I'll help you." Jennifer said and Aaron wiped his tears.

"You don't know where she is?" Aaron asked and Jennifer shook her head.

"Nope, I think Ein would know. But remember, don't be hostile." Jennifer said and Aaron nodded and they both left her dorm.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"So do you think Jennifer's helping?" Erin asked and Aphmau sipped her coffee.

"I hope so, I told her everything she should do." Aphmau replied and Aaron smiled.

"Don't worry, you're helping him."

Ciao Adios!