C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟i⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟

Art by: Greasydoodlenoodle

Aphmau made a discovery that must be on Discovery Channel

🅱📧🅰🌴  🌴⭕  Ⓜ🌱  Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..13- Discovery..:*・゚☆

"Alpha, why are we gathered here?" Blaze asked. Aaron gathered Blaze, Sasha, Gene, Xavier, Zenix, Dottie, Daniel, Rylan, Diana, Ken, Leona and Yip.

"Someone is betraying me." Aaron growled, slamming his hand on his desk making everyone jump.

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked and Aaron lit up a cigarette.

"Someone is informing Micheal about everything that we do." Aaron replied, anger in his voice as he stared at them.

"If I ever found out that one of you is betraying me..." Aaron said then pulled out his gun.

"I'll kill you this instant." Aaron warned, loading his gun and slamming it down on his desk.

"Just know that I have zero trust in all of you until I find out who's that traitor." Aaron said, walking over to them.

"Dismissed." Aaron said and they all left his office, fear in their hearts.

"Alpha." Aaron looked at the door and a guard was standing there.

"Aphmau wants to see you." The guard said and Aaron gestured for him to let her in, the guard nodded and let her in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey." Aphmau said, walking over to him and pecking his cheek.

"Why was there a lot of yelling from your office? And when Blaze and the others walked out of your office, they looked like they saw a ghost." Aphmau asked, sitting down and Aaron walked over to his office chair and sat down. He smoked his cigarette and removed it from his mouth.

"Someone's betraying me." Aaron said and Aphmau was shocked.

"What? How?" Aphmau asked and Aaron looked at her.

"Someone's working for Micheal." Aaron said and Aphmau sighed.

"Are you suspecting someone?" Aphmau asked and Aaron placed the cigarette in his mouth and smoked it.

"Gene." Aaron said, removing his cigarette from his mouth.

"May I ask why?" Aphmau asked and Aaron looked back at her.

"He's suspecting us." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Are you suspecting anyone?" Aaron asked her and she nodded.

"Xavier." Aphmau replied and Aaron raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Aaron asked and Aphmau took a deep breath and looked at Aaron.

"He's been flirting with me and he's acting weird whenever he speaks with me." Aphmau said and she saw Aaron clench his cigarette and tossing it in the trashcan which is on the other side of the room.

He stood up and walked over to her, he knelt down in front of her and stared into her eyes.

"For how long was this going on?" Aaron asked and Aphmau looked down at her hands.

"For a week." Aphmau said and Aaron hooked her chin.

"You have to be careful with your actions, you're the only one I trust now. Because you know what will happen if you're the traitor." Aaron said and Aphmau shook her head.

"I'm not! I promise, my father despises him and I do too. He's the one who killed my mother." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"Let's go back."

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"Aphmau!" Gene said, running over to Aphmau. She was sitting on a bench and she looked over at him.

"What do you want this time?" Aphmau said, standing up and Gene took a deep breath.

"You have to see this now." He said and Aphmau rolled her eyes and followed Gene.

He took her to a dark alleyway and stopped when he saw the two figures.

"Look" Gene whispered and Aphmau stared at the figures while hiding.

"So tell me everything Xavier."

"Aaron's suspicious."

"What?! Xavier you have to stay hidden."

"What should I do?"

"We should not meet this week until Aaron calms down."

"But what if he had any plans during this period."

"You tell them to me the next time we meet up, the most important thing is that Aaron doesn't know that you're betraying him."

"Alright."

"Now go!"

They watched as Xavier and Micheal left the alleyway.

"He's the..." Aphmau muttered and Gene nodded while taking out the hidden camera.

"C'mon let's inform Aaron." Aphmau said and the two walked back silently until they reached campus and then made a sprint towards Aphmau's dorm.

Aphmau opened the door and they got in, closing the door behind them. They saw Aaron sitting on the couch in a phone call.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later." Aaron said then hung up and placed his phone on the table.

"So you two have made up?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shrugged.

"Technically but that's not important." Aphmau said then looked at Gene.

"We found out who's the traitor."

Told ya that's on the discovery channel

Ciao Adios!