C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟

Art by: InsertSomethinAwesome

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..14- Satisfaction..:*・゚☆

Aaron stared at them and crushed his cigarette, he stood up and walked over to them. He stopped and stared at them.

"Who is it?" Aaron asked and Aphmau took the camera from Gene's hand.

"Xavier. Look." Aphmau said, opening the camera and pressing on a certain video.

The clip showed Xavier and Micheal talking and the whole conversation, the video ended and the two looked at Aaron and saw a smirk on his face.

"Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron started laughing, he walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Gene, I want you to get Laurence, Zenix and Zane." Aaron ordered and Gene nodded then left the dorm.

"Why do you need Zane and Laurence?" Aphmau asked, walking over to Aaron and sat down next to him.

"You'll find out later." Aaron said and Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Zane and Laurence are my best friends, I deserve to know." Aphmau said and Aaron smirked.

"They're secret agents, they're working for me." Aaron replied and Aphmau stared at him.

"So they're just undercover agents for you?" Aphmau asked and Aaron nodded.

"Aphmau, you satisfied me." Aaron said, standing up and walking over to his room. Aphmau followed him inside.

"What do you mean by 'I satisfied you'?" Aphmau asked and Aaron turned to her, he walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"You gave me a proof that you're not just a normal girl, you're a girl of power." Aaron said and Aphmau smirked.

"I grew stronger from everything that happened in my life." Aphmau said and Aaron kissed her forehead.

"I've always wanted a girl of power, not some kind of girly girl who just cares about herself." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"Well I-" Aphmau got interrupted by a phone call. She sighed and picked up her phone.

"Hel-"

"APHMAU WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucinda yelled through the phone, making Aphmau jump and toss her phone on the bed. Aphmau ran up to her phone and picked up.

"I'm at my dorm, why?"

"You have to get ready for the conference."

"SHOOT I'M ON MY WAY!"

Aphmau hung up and rushed into her room, slamming the door behind her as she got changed into an outfit.

She ran out of the room with her black backpack and tossed her phone, keys and wallet in.

"Babe where are you going?" Aaron asked and Aphmau turned to him.

"I forgot about the conference and I have to be there after an hour. See ya later!" She replied and ran out of the dorm.

Aaron smirked and pulled out his phone and called Gene.

"Gene, get them now."

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

"So why are we here again?" Zane asked, he was with Gene, Zenix and Laurence at Aaron's dorm. They were in Aaron's room standing in front of Aaron while he's sitting on his chair.

"I want you four hiding in my bathroom, Xavier's on his way." Aaron said and Zenix, Laurence and Zane were confused.

"Why?" Zenix asked and Aaron looked at Gene and back at them.

"Xavier's the traitor, me and Aphmau caught him." Gene replied and Zane glared at him.

"What were you doing near Aph-"

"Zane." Aaron warned and Zane closed his lips. "Sorry."

"And I think Gene and Zenix told you and Laurence about what I'll do if anyone betrayed me." Aaron said, anger burning in his eyes.

"Yeah they did." Laurence and Zane replied and Aaron smiled then they heard a knock on the dorm door.

"Go." Aaron ordered and the four stepped into the bathroom and Aaron left the room and opened the door.

"Come in." Aaron said, letting Xavier in and closed the door behind him then walked into his room with Xavier behind.

"Close the door." Aaron ordered, sitting on his chair and Xavier closed the door.

"Why?" Xavier said, stepping away from the door and the four came up behind him, blocking the door.

"Because no one wants to hear the sound of murder." Aaron said then opened his laptop and showed Xavier the video, leaving him shocked.

"I told you I'm always watching Xavier." Aaron said then stood up, his gun in his hand.

Xavier backed up but felt someone behind him, he turned around and saw the four of them behind him blocking the door.

"A-A-A-Aaron p-p-p-please g-g-g-g-give me o-o-o-o-one m-m-m-m-more ch-ch-ch-chance." Xavier stuttered and Aaron laughed.

"I despise traitors." Aaron growled then aimed the gun at his head.

"And when someone betrays me..." Aaron said, pulling out a cigarette and tossed the box on the bed, he pulled out his lighter and lit up the cigarette and tossed the closed lighter on the floor.

"Is dead to me." Aaron said then pulled the trigger.

Ciao Adios!