C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟e⃟n⃟

Art by: CrisDraws

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..10- Shock..:*・゚☆

"Wh-What?" Aphmau muttered and Aaron had a smirk plastered on his face, Aphmau took the phone and Aaron placed both his hands back.

"Do you want to know the consequences?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shook her head.

"I-I'll call him." Aphmau said then opened the contacts and called her father.

"Hey dad."

"Hello? Are you Zack Phoenix's daughter?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

"My bad, This is Phoenix Drop Hospital's receptionist speaking."

"Wait- why is my father-"

"Your father.... he got shot."

Aphmau froze, her eyes became stone cold as she was staring at the ground.

"A bullet in his chest, A man named Eric send him here."

"I am on my way."

Aphmau hung up her phone then broke down into tears, Aaron knelt down to her and hooked her chin.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked and Aphmau screamed.

"My father... he's in the hospital and-"

Aaron picked her up and grabbed his phone and keys then ran out of the dorm, he ran towards his car and opened the passenger seat door and sat her there then closed the door.

He went to the driver's seat and took off to Phoenix Drop.

Aphmau was so confused, where was Aaron taking her.

"I'm taking you to see your father." Aaron said like he was reading her mind, Aphmau didn't want Aaron to see her father.

Why? Because she doesn't trust Aaron with her father, she's scared that he might do something to her father.

Aaron is someone of mystery and surprises, but not good ones. He never did a good surprise for her.

Aphmau was still in tears as Aaron was driving, he can hear her sniffing and sobbing because of her father.

Aaron then got a phone call, he placed his headphones on and answered the call.

"What?"

"Aaron where are you?"

"I'm on my way to Phoenix Drop. Why?"

"Aaron. We said that Aphmau's the one who's supposed to call Zack."

"Zack's in the hospital and I'm taking her to him."

"What?"

"Dad I need to hang up now."

Aaron hung up and removed his headphones, he took a look at Aphmau and saw her asleep.

Aaron smiled and continued driving, after a long way they arrived at the hospital.

"Aph." Aaron said, shaking her lightly. Aphmau woke up and turned to him.

"C'mon, we're at the hospital." Aaron said and they both got out and went in the hospital.

"Where's Zack Phoenix?" Aphmau asked the receptionist and she looked at her.

"Are you his family?" She asked and Aphmau nodded.

"Yes I am his daughter." Aphmau said and the receptionist nodded.

"He's in room 796." She replied and Aphmau nodded and ran to the elevator, Aaron followed her up to her father's room.

She got in and saw a doctor inside, he was checking on her father who is laying lifelessly on the bed.

"How's my father?" Aphmau asked and the doctor turned to her, she looked very familiar to Aphmau.

"Elizabeth!" Aphmau yelled and hugged Katelyn's mother.

"Aphmau, how have you been?" Elizabeth asked and Aphmau nodded.

"I'm fine, how's my father?" Aphmau asked and Elizabeth looked away.

"I can't lie to you and say that he's alright, he's in a coma." Elizabeth said and Aphmau felt herself losing balance but Aaron held her close to him.

"Can we take him to Falcon Claw hospital?" Aaron asked and Elizabeth nodded.

"Yes we can, I'll go get everything ready for his trip."Elizabeth said and walked out of the room.

Aphmau walked up to her father and sat on a chair next to his bed, she looked at all the wires and tubes hooked in him.

"Why did this happen to you?" Aphmau muttered as tears fell down her eyes.

"Have hope in him Aphmau, he is strong." Aaron said, resting a hand on Aphmau.

"Miss Aphmau?" The two turned to the door to see an officer.

"Yes?" Aphmau said as she stood up and walked up to the officer.

"We would like to speak to you about Dr. Zack's situation." The officer said and Aphmau nodded.

Aaron sat down on the couch that was in the room, listening to the conversation.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Detective Erin, the detective who's working on Dr. Zack's case." She introduced herself and cleared her throat.

"Now are you suspecting anyone who would've done that?" Erin asked and Aphmau went silent.

"Micheal. Micheal Adams, I'm sure he's the one who killed my wife."

"His name's Micheal,"

"Don't talk to him again rose, he's nothing but danger."

"I SWEAR IF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY WIFE I WILL KILL YOU MICHEAL!"

"Micheal. Micheal Adams." Aphmau said, looking up at Erin.

Aaron on the other hand, found out something about Aphmau.

"Do you know a man with the name Micheal Adams?" Aaron asked and Aphmau shook her head.

"No I don't." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed and sat down on the couch.

"What did he do to you?" Aphmau asked and Aaron got out his gun and placed it on the table.

"A lot of things."

He found out...

That she lied.

Word count: 868

Ciao Adios!