#15. Sleeping Together...

Heya!

Again a Short One But Cute! ^_^
_________________

Sleeping Together...

Harry: With legs entangled together, you and Harry sleep peacefully together. His arm is hung loosely around you torso, his head buried in the crook of your neck. Your palm, placed on his naked chest, rose with his breathing as little snores escaped his mouth.

Niall: Bundled up in blankets, Niall has you pulled into his chest, keeping you secure in his arms. Your head rests on his shoulder, with his cheek pressed to yours. Your arms are wrapped around his waist unconsciously drawing shapes along his skin. A slight shiver cascades through him, causing him to snuggle more into your warmth.

Louis: Louis is a sprawled out sleeper. Multiple nights you wake up with an arm or leg on top of you, pinning you down to where you can’t move. You’ve groan accustomed to this, by grabbing his arm and wrapping it around yourself, him pulling you into him immediately.

Liam: ”I love you,” he mumbles half asleep into your hair. You can’t help but let out little giggles and snuggle deeper into his chest, capturing his warmth. He rests his head onto of yours, placing light kisses onto your forehead until both of you drift off.

Zayn: The feeling on the bed moving and Zayn’s continuation of tossing and turning awoke you. “Zayn…” You mumble, facing him. “I can’t sleep,” He mumbles. Instantly, you pull him into your arms, rubbing your hand up and down his back to calm him. Minutes later both of you are out, with Zayn’s head on your chest.