#25. Babysitting Lux.

This one is my favorite because they all are just PhenomiNIALL, AmaZAYN, FabuLOUIS. ExtraordinHARRY and BriLIAM fathers! (LOL) :P

Anyways Enjoy!
_________________________

Harry: You got home from shopping with Eleanor for a dress for Louis’ birthday bash. As you looked through the mail, you threw your keys on the kitchen counter you look up and see Harry asleep on the couch.  As you walk over you notice that he is holding Lux in his lap. You snap a picture and send it to Lou (Tis.) “Why are you laughing?” Harry’s husky voice asks me. You smile and pick up Lux. Harry pulls you beside him and you two hold Lux together.  

Zayn: Today the boys were at rehearsal and you went to surprise Zayn.  When you arrived you saw Zayn in the booth holding Lux; singing to her.  Your heart sank…”I’ll love you endlessly…” Zayn’s eyes met yours and then kissed Lux on head. You brushed away hair away from your face and smiled. “I knew you were trouble..,” Zayn began. Next thing you know Harry is holding Lux walking toward you. “(Y/N), hold her because Zayn is singing a bad song to her.” Zayn walks out and kisses yours and Lux’s cheeks and gets back to rehearsal. 

Liam: One summer morning you woke up later than usual.  As you walk downstairs you see Liam trying to feed Lux. “Lux. Common baby girl.” Liam says panicky. “Li?” You say crossing your arms. Liam looks up and looks nervous,” Oh. Sweetie..Erm.. Lou dropped her off because she said your meeting her for coffee and she had to go to a job..and..” He trails off..”Babe, I love Lux. It’s okay, but your feeding her Mott’s Apple Sauce with a fork?” You giggle. You end up feeding Lux while Liam played with her

Niall: You and Niall were taking Lux to Disneyworld while he was on tour.  You were looking at the map when you see Niall and Lux at the ice-cream stand.  ”What kind would my princess like?” Niall said pinching Lux’s cheeks.  Lux pointed at the mikey mouse shaped one.  Niall bought it and you took Lux from him. “Such great parents you have little one.” The lady said handing Lux the ice-cream. “Why thank you, have a nice day.” Niall said with confidence. You walked away awkwardly. “Ni, what the heck?” you said awkwardly. “Well its good to hear when someday I will be a good father to your children.” 

 Louis: You and Louis were taking Lux to Build-A-Bear Workshop.  Louis was more excited to go than Lux.  Louis got a dog and named it Paul and Lux got a cat.  On the car ride home Louis sat in the back and played house with Lux and her stuffed animals. It was a long ride home so the both fell asleep. Lux’s head was on Louis arm.